Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

South Carolina Roll Call

Old 08-12-2009, 01:08 PM   #21
TacomaMuddin2007 will become famous soon enough
Name: Alex
TacomaMuddin2007's Tacoma Gallery
i was born in Greenville, and hurry and join the Tacoma crowd!
Old 08-12-2009, 08:14 PM   #22
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
USC sucks
you don't have to tell me. It's not so much USC as it is Columbia. I'm already making plans to transfer to Florida or Clemson.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:25 PM   #23
eschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rough

eschmunk's Tacoma Gallery
Charleston here. J, where did you get a job at?
Old 08-12-2009, 08:25 PM   #24
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
CLEMSON!!!!!!! that is all
Old 08-12-2009, 08:26 PM   #25
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschmunk View Post
Charleston here. J, where did you get a job at?
i'll be working on the naval base for a network security firm
Old 08-13-2009, 03:04 AM   #26
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
congrats Hodge
Old 08-13-2009, 04:13 AM   #28
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
I'm still in Columbia every weekend...for now
Old 08-13-2009, 08:22 AM   #29
Sooooooper Moderator

thx fellas...i'll hopefully be in orangeburg hunting satrday morning as long as the rain holds out
Old 08-13-2009, 08:25 AM   #30
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Corporal MACS-2
Name: Ben
bwood_usmc's Tacoma Gallery
Just moved from Beaufort SC about two wks ago....
Old 08-13-2009, 08:29 AM   #31
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
thx fellas...i'll hopefully be in orangeburg hunting satrday morning as long as the rain holds out
Im going deer hunting for the 1st time sat
Old 08-13-2009, 08:30 AM   #32
eschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rough

eschmunk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i'll be working on the naval base for a network security firm
Cool, I work for SPAWAR. They are located on the Naval Weapons Station. My actual office though is located on the old shipyard. Maybe we will see you around.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:30 AM   #33
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by usctacoma View Post
you don't have to tell me. It's not so much USC as it is Columbia. I'm already making plans to transfer to Florida or Clemson.
I guess you know my vote...Clemson FTW!
Quote:
CLEMSON!!!!!!! that is all
your going to have an easy drive to Clemson games...just hop on 26 and your good to go
Old 08-13-2009, 08:41 AM   #34
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I got a pretty easy drive to clemson myself.... only about 45 mins.... before i joined the marine corps i never missed a home game.... i dont plan on missing any this year
Old 08-13-2009, 08:44 AM   #35
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwood_usmc View Post
I got a pretty easy drive to clemson myself.... only about 45 mins.... before i joined the marine corps i never missed a home game.... i dont plan on missing any this year
we go to every game...even some away games but I dont have a ticket...just my parents theres alot of watys to get in!
Old 08-13-2009, 08:46 AM   #36
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....

Quote:
we go to every game...even some away games but I dont have a ticket...just my parents theres alot of watys to get in!

yeah its not hard to find tickets... my dad works at the school so its very easy for me to get tickets whenever i want
Old 08-13-2009, 08:47 AM   #37
Quote:
yeah its not hard to find tickets... my dad works at the school so its very easy for me to get tickets whenever i want
My sister is a student so I can use her I.D and get in...
Old 08-13-2009, 08:53 AM   #38
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....

Quote:
My sister is a student so I can use her I.D and get in...
wait.... you can pass as your sister.... its a picture id right???
Old 08-13-2009, 08:54 AM   #39
Quote:
wait.... you can pass as your sister.... its a picture id right???
The student ID and they dont check the picture...I put my thumb over her face and they dont even look
Old 08-13-2009, 08:55 AM   #40
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....

Quote:
The student ID and they dont check the picture...I put my thumb over her face and they dont even look

ha ha alright then.... whatever works