Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

South Carolina Roll Call

Old 09-21-2013, 01:40 PM   #1061
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassWhoopin View Post
I am a new member checking in from the big ol' spit in the road of Liberty, SC
Welcome sir.
Old 09-21-2013, 01:41 PM   #1062
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing going on today with this rain. I thought it was done, then started pouring again.
Just going to order a pizza and catch up on some movies.
Old 09-21-2013, 02:41 PM   #1063
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Just some advice to fellow Military members that may have their cars registered in SC and may get orders out of state. I lived in SC for 17 years counting the three stationed at Shaw AFB. SC was my state of residence up to this August. I got orders to F.E Warren AFB, WY and choose to change my state of residence to Wyoming once I was on station (no state income tax). It was as easy as going to my FSO and making the residence change then contacting my Auditors Office (Spartanburg) and providing proof of residency (LES). I was charged $1.00 for processing and they sent my stickers to my current residence in WY. If I hadn't done this I would have been paying $450 for my Wife's 2010 Murano. I plan to do the same in April when my T4R comes due. Granted YMMV, but this was my experience with the Spartanburg County Auditors office.
Old 09-23-2013, 06:16 PM   #1064
Even Firemen Need Heroes...
ClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
ClemsonMGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassWhoopin View Post
I am a new member checking in from the big ol' spit in the road of Liberty, SC
good color choice...
Old 09-23-2013, 06:19 PM   #1065
Even Firemen Need Heroes...
ClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
ClemsonMGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
Just went out to dinner on woodruff road and had no idea we had a palmetto state armory in greenville. Thought the closest one was in Columbia. No shit.
Someone's been under a rock...
Old 10-19-2013, 03:25 AM   #1067
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Yall know you wanna come to the show now, Im bringing them with me

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/south-east/291505-steven-toyota-scion-show-tell-event.html

Old 10-19-2013, 10:20 PM   #1068
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonMGM View Post
Someone's been under a rock...
Clearly. For some reason I never go down that direction on woodruff. Always toward five forks, rei, best buy and what not.
Old 10-28-2013, 05:48 PM   #1069
Lowcountry81 is on a distinguished road
Lowcountry81's Tacoma Gallery
Charleston (summerville) here, just purchased my first Tacoma XSP-X about a month ago. Living up in NC for now.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:26 PM   #1070
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to the area
Old 11-04-2013, 01:38 PM   #1071
SGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant future

Name: Cap
SGTCap's Tacoma Gallery
Summerville here as well.

Anyone know of anyone who does lift installs in this area for a reasonable price. I've got new leafs and coils on the way and I really don't want to install them myself in my driveway.
Old 12-06-2013, 06:15 PM   #1072
wkyker is on a distinguished road
Air Force: tacp
Name: will
wkyker's Tacoma Gallery
Anderson sc here
Old 12-19-2013, 09:27 PM   #1073
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF Firefighter gone legit
Name: Another Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGTCap View Post
Summerville here as well.

Anyone know of anyone who does lift installs in this area for a reasonable price. I've got new leafs and coils on the way and I really don't want to install them myself in my driveway.
I can help. I've done... A few.
Old 12-22-2013, 02:45 PM   #1074
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
i'll help
Old 12-22-2013, 02:46 PM   #1075
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
Yall know you wanna come to the show now, Im bringing them with me

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/south-east/291505-steven-toyota-scion-show-tell-event.html

lets go here!!
Old 12-22-2013, 04:18 PM   #1076
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
VATACOEXP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Should do it with AA Spring Compressor. Continue the tradition.
Old 12-22-2013, 07:54 PM   #1077
UGAFAN is on a distinguished road

Name: George
UGAFAN's Tacoma Gallery
I'll help, or at least come for moral support. Going to do new leafs packs on mine soon, and would like to see how it's done. Just let me know when!
Old 12-23-2013, 06:56 AM   #1078
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VATACOEXP View Post

Should do it with AA Spring Compressor. Continue the tradition.
"evacuate the garage... It's spring compressing time."
Old 12-23-2013, 07:13 AM   #1079
TheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TheGoat's Tacoma Gallery
Made me think of this gif. XD

Quote:
"evacuate the garage... It's spring compressing time."

Old 12-23-2013, 07:17 AM   #1080
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoat View Post
Made me think of this gif. XD

Pretty much! Someone rented a cheap spring compressor and Techoma wanted 885 coils on 5100's at 2.25"... Things got sketchy. Wall mount spring compressors are where it's at.