Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

South Carolina Roll Call

Old 03-10-2014, 08:29 PM   #1201
posseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jesse
posseejesse's Tacoma Gallery
Check it out at houseofhook.com says there open from 7:00pm to 11:00pm. Would be good to tailgate with some Taco's and watch some racing, maybe even have a coka cola or two! I'll bring some deer burgers and a grill.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:33 PM   #1202
jrtodd46 is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
jrtodd46's Tacoma Gallery
I would say I'm in but I only got Sundays off work. I get off about 9:30....

I actually live right down the street from the drag strip too lol
Old 03-10-2014, 08:33 PM   #1203
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by posseejesse View Post
Check it out at houseofhook.com says there open from 7:00pm to 11:00pm. Would be good to tailgate with some Taco's and watch some racing, maybe even have a coka cola or two! I'll bring some deer burgers and a grill.
My parents live within 10 minutes of there. But I am rarely in Jackson....maybe once a month.
Old 03-11-2014, 07:43 AM   #1204
allian04 is on a distinguished road
allian04's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Holy Crap!
I finally pieced together the lift that I want. Im getting the Icon ext travel adj c/o, Icon rear shocks, lr uca's, and some dakar springs, shim kit for the rear and diff drop kit with ext break lines. The problem is the dakars are going to cost me an extra $394.12 to ship! What? They only cost $$412.99 to buy them.
This was from toytec, I believe they are in CO. I tried to add two sets to see how much it changed but it wouldnt give me a price.
Does anyone know where you can purchase Dakars somewhere in the south, because this will be something that I will need to drive and pickup if everywhere charges as much as toytec. I live in Aiken, S.C. btw
Toytec is a great source I used to deal with them a lot when I lived in co but I would try 4wheel parts in Charlotte I only payed $380ish from them and they do free shipping fairly often
Old 03-11-2014, 08:11 AM   #1205
Kendall01 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kendall
Kendall01's Tacoma Gallery
Greenwood SC here. 07 Tacoma TRD Sport. Anybody close by that might want to get together?
Old 03-12-2014, 07:37 PM   #1206
posseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by allian04 View Post
Toytec is a great source I used to deal with them a lot when I lived in co but I would try 4wheel parts in Charlotte I only payed $380ish from them and they do free shipping fairly often
Headstrong has a deal going on with there items. Dakars with bushings/springs $429.99 otd. Worth $50 for me to not have to drive to Charlotte (2 1/2 hrs away). I believe I'm about to finish my lift purchase! Icon ext coilovers, icon rears, dakats, u-bolts, bearing drop, ext. Brake lines, and spanner wrench. I bought my lr uca's from headstrong a month ago, just been waiting on a little better price for the rest. $1988.11 shipped to the house. Should save me a couple hundred bucks. Deal ends tomorrow if anybody is interested.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:39 PM   #1207

Does anybody know if there are any 20% off deals coming on some icon's? Headstrong is offering 8% off at the moment, at least it beats full price.
Old 03-12-2014, 09:35 PM   #1208

i haven't heard of any yet. I think they have strict price points don't they?
Old 03-14-2014, 11:34 AM   #1209
NEMESISVETTE is a splendid one to beholdNEMESISVETTE is a splendid one to beholdNEMESISVETTE is a splendid one to beholdNEMESISVETTE is a splendid one to beholdNEMESISVETTE is a splendid one to beholdNEMESISVETTE is a splendid one to behold

NEMESISVETTE's Tacoma Gallery
Simpsonville SC, I also do some local racing.

Old 03-14-2014, 11:39 AM   #1210
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Does anybody know if there are any 20% off deals coming on some icon's? Headstrong is offering 8% off at the moment, at least it beats full price.
metaltech had 20% off around black friday. might check with them to see if there's a discount coming up. them and DSM.
Old 03-14-2014, 03:05 PM   #1211
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEMESISVETTE View Post
Simpsonville SC, I also do some local racing.

seen some of your older posts. Would love to see that vette when im over that way!!!!
Old 03-14-2014, 10:23 PM   #1212

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
metaltech had 20% off around black friday. might check with them to see if there's a discount coming up. them and DSM.
Thanks jhodge83. I bought my uca's about two months or more ago and was going to buy it all then but the Dakar shipping kinda made me step back a little. Basically I knew I could wait some so I put about $2k to the side and figured that if I could get the rest of my lift for this the its a plus. Headstrong was the first to offer any discounts on the icons and there dakars shipping for $50. The total was $1977.11 for it all. At least I saved a few hundred, now I just need one of y'all to invite me over to put it together in your shop!
Old 03-15-2014, 04:25 AM   #1213

Quote:
Thanks jhodge83. I bought my uca's about two months or more ago and was going to buy it all then but the Dakar shipping kinda made me step back a little. Basically I knew I could wait some so I put about $2k to the side and figured that if I could get the rest of my lift for this the its a plus. Headstrong was the first to offer any discounts on the icons and there dakars shipping for $50. The total was $1977.11 for it all. At least I saved a few hundred, now I just need one of y'all to invite me over to put it together in your shop!
Haha I don't have a shop, but I can help lol
Old 03-18-2014, 07:20 PM   #1214

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrtodd46 View Post
Haha I don't have a shop, but I can help lol
Thanks jrtodd46, I need to figure something out about putting this thing on. I'm more of a take apart kinda guy as opposed to putting back together lol.
Old 03-18-2014, 08:20 PM   #1215

Quote:
Thanks jrtodd46, I need to figure something out about putting this thing on. I'm more of a take apart kinda guy as opposed to putting back together lol.
Its not hard to put it back together. I've done a couple of lifts.
Old 03-19-2014, 06:24 AM   #1216
dej11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Daniel
dej11's Tacoma Gallery
Greenville, SC. Subscribing hoping for some meetups in this area someday.
Old 03-19-2014, 06:27 AM   #1217
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dej11 View Post
Greenville, SC. Subscribing hoping for some meetups in this area someday.
Welcome.
I live in Easley but work in gville.
There's a meet this weekend in hurricane creek in nc. Bunch of guys convoying up there.
Old 03-19-2014, 06:30 AM   #1218
dej11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Daniel
dej11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
Welcome.
I live in Easley but work in gville.
There's a meet this weekend in hurricane creek in nc. Bunch of guys convoying up there.
Cool! I live in Greenville and sometimes work in Easley.

Thanks for the info, I bet my Taco isn't quite ready for that meetup, haha.
Old 03-19-2014, 06:33 AM   #1219
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dej11 View Post
Cool! I live in Greenville and sometimes work in Easley.

Thanks for the info, I bet my Taco isn't quite ready for that meetup, haha.
Dude you'll be fine, you have 4x4 lol I'm prerunnin' and i'll be the first to hit a trail if it's not too narrow haha.

If you've got time it'll be from Friday ~4- Sunday afternoonish, some people are coming for a day, some are camping for the entire weekend (me and like 15 others are campin haha) it'd be a great way to get your feet wet to the TW meets