Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Richmond VA Meet/Mod day Aug 29

Old 08-16-2009, 08:06 PM   #1
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Richmond VA Meet/Mod day Aug 29

So lets make this official so we can get some people to show up

Aug 29 2009

Holiday Inn
445 International Center Dr.
Sandston Va 23150

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&hs=FJX&q=holiday%20inn%20sandston&um=1 &ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

edit: the actual hotel isnt on there but its right next to B
Old 08-17-2009, 08:03 AM   #2
jeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Active Duty
Name: Jeremie
jeremiekc's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good man, I will definately be there, I think I actually have some mods to do as well. I am wanting to debadge and repaint. Maybe some other stuff.

You might want to put a time that we are all going to meet up as well!
Old 08-17-2009, 10:08 PM   #3
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krookz View Post
Where are we going from there?
dont know of any places to wheel around here so it would be a meet/mod... have some food
Old 08-19-2009, 04:02 PM   #6
B.
hyplainsdrifter is on a distinguished road

Name: B.
hyplainsdrifter's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys,

yall mind if I stop by for a bit. just to get some "schoolin" since im a noob and all.

Please?
Old 08-19-2009, 04:30 PM   #7
c2thegreat is a jewel in the roughc2thegreat is a jewel in the roughc2thegreat is a jewel in the rough

Army: Infantry
c2thegreat's Tacoma Gallery
Ill see if i can make it what time are you guys meeting
Old 08-19-2009, 05:42 PM   #8
Banned
Munky is on a distinguished road
Navy: Active 2002 - present
Name: Beau
Munky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Munky Send a message via Yahoo to Munky
how are you doing to have a Mod day in a Holiday Inn parking lot? Its illegal to work on your vehicle in a parking lot in Virginia. closest place to wheel from Richmond would Crozet and that is like an hour or so away.
Old 08-19-2009, 07:30 PM   #9
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
shit if thats true autozone has to be closed down
also no ones going to say anything
Old 08-21-2009, 09:20 AM   #11
B.
hyplainsdrifter is on a distinguished road

Name: B.
hyplainsdrifter's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. Hope to learn something new.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:17 PM   #13
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
my bad fixed Aug 29 the Sat
Old 08-21-2009, 01:19 PM   #14
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
ill be checking out a local park thats only a couple miles away... since some are leery of the parking lot... meet up will still be at the hotel tho since its right off of the highway
Old 08-23-2009, 10:56 AM   #16
pointtoretrieve is on a distinguished road

pointtoretrieve's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in see ya the 29th
Old 08-23-2009, 02:03 PM   #18
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
going to bring some rubber washers for the engine tick mod... there is a advance really close too
Old 08-23-2009, 02:09 PM   #19
REKAB
REKAB is on a distinguished road

REKAB's Tacoma Gallery
AUG 29th Meet

How many guys are coming? I live in Chesapeake but may make the trip up if it sounds like fun. Are you going to try to go to Crozet and ride or just do a meet and greet in Ric?
Old 08-23-2009, 02:14 PM   #20
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
since i dont know about those trails, i cant really plan that trip... but i would like to go... ill send out some pms and see what i can get setup