Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Floods in GA??

Old 09-21-2009, 01:52 PM   #1
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy Floods in GA??

WOOOW, It's been raining ALOT today.
My school almost got called off today because of reported possible flooding. but it didnt flood, but It did rain alot. Both my feet up to my ankles were submerged in water today.
Hopefully it's not like this tomorrow...

Anywhere else in GA having this problem??
Old 09-21-2009, 01:56 PM   #2
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Here in Bluffton, Bout' 20 mins. from Savannah it rained here so hard that our actual school flooded. The watter was up to my rims, hard time driving home
Old 09-21-2009, 02:03 PM   #3
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
Here in Bluffton, Bout' 20 mins. from Savannah it rained here so hard that our actual school flooded. The watter was up to my rims, hard time driving home
Geez, that sucks.
I also heard it wasnt going to stop until thursday..
Old 09-21-2009, 02:04 PM   #4
Railtech will become famous soon enoughRailtech will become famous soon enough

Railtech's Tacoma Gallery
I am just down the street from you in South Forsyth and work in midtown. I did see some deep stuff this AM on the way in. under one overpass downtown it was a good 12-14 inches deep. I had no issue crossing but there was a Hyundai floating in it already.

Down the street from my place there was a creek over the road by a couple inches. The sheriffs dept had it closed off.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:04 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railtech View Post
I am just down the street from you in South Forsyth and work in midtown. I did see some deep stuff this AM on the way in. under one overpass downtown it was a good 12-14 inches deep. I had no issue crossing but there was a Hyundai floating in it already.

Down the street from my place there was a creek over the road by a couple inches. The sheriffs dept had it closed off.
Haha I go to south forsyth high school
Old 09-21-2009, 02:05 PM   #6
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Corporal MACS-2
Name: Ben
bwood_usmc's Tacoma Gallery
Its bad up here in North Ga..... all the rivers and creeks are at flood stage.......from what i hear all of stephens county pretty much shut down today
Old 09-21-2009, 02:08 PM   #7
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
We've been clear, but every time I go out to clean out my truck it starts raining again, (sry bout all the rain, its here cause I washed my truck last week :P )
Old 09-21-2009, 02:24 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
We've been clear, but every time I go out to clean out my truck it starts raining again, (sry bout all the rain, its here cause I washed my truck last week :P )

Old 09-21-2009, 02:24 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwood_usmc View Post
Its bad up here in North Ga..... all the rivers and creeks are at flood stage.......from what i hear all of stephens county pretty much shut down today
For real????
Damn dude, hopefully James creek doesnt flood up. Or the chatahoochee river.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:29 PM   #10
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
you guys are so lucky! it hasnt rained here since like august or some crap
Old 09-21-2009, 02:30 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
We'd be lucky if it just rained for one night
it's gonna be raining like this for another 2 days.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:31 PM   #12
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBawlzTaco View Post
For real????
Damn dude, hopefully James creek doesnt flood up. Or the chatahoochee river.
Well im sure it will dude.... i bet by the end of all this rain lake hartwell and lanier will finally be at full pool..... thats about the only good thing that could come from all this rain
Old 09-21-2009, 02:33 PM   #13
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
Dude.... you dont want as much rain as we have gotten.... there are places that got over a foot of rain today!
Old 09-21-2009, 03:10 PM   #14
Bart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to behold

Navy: ABH
Bart's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well im sure it will dude.... i bet by the end of all this rain lake hartwell and lanier will finally be at full pool..... thats about the only good thing that could come from all this rain
Thats not the only thing good from the rain you forgot, we will have mud for two weeks!
Old 09-21-2009, 03:13 PM   #15
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart View Post
Thats not the only thing good from the rain you forgot, we will have mud for two weeks!

Ha Ha thats true
Old 09-21-2009, 03:23 PM   #16

New:

South Forsyth High School is closed tomorrow.
I'm free all day tomorrow !!
Old 09-21-2009, 03:28 PM   #17
Bart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to behold

Navy: ABH
Bart's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
New:

Go Mud N
Old 09-21-2009, 03:32 PM   #18
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
New:

Old 09-21-2009, 03:40 PM   #19
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....

all i got to do to get in a little mud is go down my dang driveway now.... aint no gravel left...
Old 09-21-2009, 03:44 PM   #20

Quote:
all i got to do to get in a little mud is go down my dang driveway now.... aint no gravel left...
Then go out there and do it!!!