Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

tacomas in NC.

Old 04-01-2011, 07:42 AM   #181
BIG RED
Morrison is a splendid one to beholdMorrison is a splendid one to beholdMorrison is a splendid one to beholdMorrison is a splendid one to beholdMorrison is a splendid one to beholdMorrison is a splendid one to beholdMorrison is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement: Police Certified - Looking for a Job
Name: Alex
Morrison's Tacoma Gallery
hickory here, I'm about an hour from charlotte and 45 from mooresville, I've been invited to the trail meet coming up but I have a prerunner, so I don't know how well that would work out, are there any local meets where everyone just gets together, takes pics, grill out, tailgate, etc?
Old 04-01-2011, 09:25 AM   #182
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrison View Post
hickory here, I'm about an hour from charlotte and 45 from mooresville, I've been invited to the trail meet coming up but I have a prerunner, so I don't know how well that would work out, are there any local meets where everyone just gets together, takes pics, grill out, tailgate, etc?
Come on out man, just let some our of the tires and you should be fine. Worse comes to worse, we can pull you out if you get stuck. Ive been out there in 2wd in mine without any problem. Even stopped and stated again to see if i could make it in 2wd.

I know there are a group of people meeting up at a target near you then carpooling down
Old 04-01-2011, 11:54 AM   #183
BIG RED
Morrison is a splendid one to beholdMorrison is a splendid one to beholdMorrison is a splendid one to beholdMorrison is a splendid one to beholdMorrison is a splendid one to beholdMorrison is a splendid one to beholdMorrison is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement: Police Certified - Looking for a Job
Name: Alex
Morrison's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylpickel2004 View Post
Come on out man, just let some our of the tires and you should be fine. Worse comes to worse, we can pull you out if you get stuck. Ive been out there in 2wd in mine without any problem. Even stopped and stated again to see if i could make it in 2wd.

I know there are a group of people meeting up at a target near you then carpooling down
k that sounds good, any idea when they're meeting up? or how often they meet up?
Old 04-01-2011, 04:06 PM   #184
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure when they are meeting up that morning, click on the link and ask the guys who are meeting up, i know we are meeting in kitty hawk at 11 at Walmart