Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

tacomas in NC.

Old 02-16-2010, 01:58 PM   #41
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i live in sc.....but work in charlotte. that count??
Old 02-16-2010, 02:32 PM   #42
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrgrnr View Post
Don't you work at Carolina Golf Car's??
yessiree....goin on year 12.(june)
Old 02-16-2010, 02:38 PM   #43

Quote:
Thats carzy!! I used to work with my father in law at Pete's Golf Car's here in Asheboro.
awww shit!!! that pretty cool....small world man.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:09 PM   #45
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
looks like the NC guys are busy typin away on the computer right now haha my email is lit up
Old 02-16-2010, 03:14 PM   #46
$$ = HP
Tapp is a glorious beacon of lightTapp is a glorious beacon of lightTapp is a glorious beacon of lightTapp is a glorious beacon of lightTapp is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: ABH 05-08
Name: Pat
Tapp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by seminolepride991 View Post
looks like the NC guys are busy typin away on the computer right now haha my email is lit up
Yes sir!!!! ..... check out Mooresville, NC thread!!! we gotta meet happening this saturday...

Old 02-16-2010, 03:14 PM   #47
$$ = HP
Tapp is a glorious beacon of lightTapp is a glorious beacon of lightTapp is a glorious beacon of lightTapp is a glorious beacon of lightTapp is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: ABH 05-08
Name: Pat
Tapp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
x2 I met a guy on here the other day thats dating one of my good freinds sisters.
dood..i drool over your truck man!!!
Old 02-16-2010, 03:20 PM   #49
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I live up on lake norman. and love love love it. takin out the wake boat every day in the summer and tearin up the lake. (and tearin up my back and knees) ahaha
Old 02-16-2010, 03:26 PM   #50
MarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: KC-130J Loadmaster
Name: Brian
MarineTacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
Out in Havelock, NC. Planning on doing a trip to the Outer Banks within a few weeks, would any one be interested?
Old 02-16-2010, 03:27 PM   #51
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I live up on lake norman. and love love love it. takin out the wake boat every day in the summer and tearin up the lake. (and tearin up my back and knees) ahaha
Thats awesome man. I fractured my ankle back in October while wakeboarding. It sucked but I think I'll get back on it this summer. I sent you a PM last week, did you not get it?
Old 02-16-2010, 03:29 PM   #52
Resident Fishing Expert

Ya i did get it. Sorry i couldnt reply back ive been super busy with school and helpin my dad with his truck. and i already have some steps on my truck.

Funny thing is my foot is in a boot right now cuz i pulled every tendon and whatever else is in there ahah.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:36 PM   #53
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ya i did get it. Sorry i couldnt reply back ive been super busy with school and helpin my dad with his truck. and i already have some steps on my truck.

Funny thing is my foot is in a boot right now cuz i pulled every tendon and whatever else is in there ahah.
Its cool man don't worry about it.

I had 2 fractures with a dislodged chunk of bone, 2 screws put it back together. I had 2 different casts and a boot, but plenty of pain killers to keep me happy

Did you go to the Mastercraft Street Grind in Charlotte last September? It was pretty fun, I got picked to judge the bikini contest
Old 02-16-2010, 03:43 PM   #54
Resident Fishing Expert

na i didnt get to go but a bunch of my friends with icy waves surf shop were there ahah
Old 02-16-2010, 03:47 PM   #55
The SciVis Teacher
Gallehant2791 has a spectacular aura aboutGallehant2791 has a spectacular aura aboutGallehant2791 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Mike
Gallehant2791's Tacoma Gallery
Wilmington here but grew up in Monroe. Anyone who's seen a bright green 1972 Plymouth Road Runner with black stripes and air grabber hood, that was me. But low and behold I've moved up to a much nicer vehicle.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:06 PM   #59
Long Range Practical Marksman
ACE_Taco will become famous soon enoughACE_Taco will become famous soon enough
Navy: Aviation Ordnance
ACE_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Greensboro here bro. I have a shit ton of tools. If you guys plan a MOD day with enough advance notice, I'll make the trip.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:08 PM   #60
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE_Taco View Post
Greensboro here bro. I have a shit ton of tools. If you guys plan a MOD day with enough advance notice, I'll make the trip.
Consult here:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...d-weekend.html

York SC is about 2.5 hours from you by interstate one way. Your call.