Notices

WVa

Old 11-18-2009, 04:09 PM   #1
jim5893
jim5893's Tacoma Gallery
WVa

Lets here it from the West virginia folks
Old 11-18-2009, 08:17 PM   #2
kiddwvman is just really nicekiddwvman is just really nicekiddwvman is just really nicekiddwvman is just really nicekiddwvman is just really nice
Army:
Name: leon
kiddwvman's Tacoma Gallery
Question

Im in what is up only two
Old 11-19-2009, 11:14 AM   #3
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
By chance are you related?
Old 11-19-2009, 11:42 AM   #4
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbronzo View Post
By chance are you related?
Damn, beat me to it.
Old 11-21-2009, 12:14 AM   #5
Goin Deep has much to be proud ofGoin Deep has much to be proud ofGoin Deep has much to be proud ofGoin Deep has much to be proud ofGoin Deep has much to be proud ofGoin Deep has much to be proud ofGoin Deep has much to be proud ofGoin Deep has much to be proud of

Goin Deep's Tacoma Gallery
I'll just check in here and say "howdy" to my relatives

Also you guys might like this site http://hillbillyproud.com/

Haven't seen any tacos, but alot of muddin' fun(check the video section), and mostly in WV!
Old 11-21-2009, 01:06 AM   #6
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
shoutin out from good ol st. albans, wv!!!

by the way, if you go to myrtle beach they actually have t-shirts that say "its all relative in wv"...i mean seriously, its kentucky thats the inbred state. we all are just rednecks in wv
Old 11-21-2009, 04:39 AM   #7
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meteoraman2514 View Post
shoutin out from good ol st. albans, wv!!!

by the way, if you go to myrtle beach they actually have t-shirts that say "its all relative in wv"...i mean seriously, its kentucky thats the inbred state. we all are just rednecks in wv
Funny, Kentuckians tell the story differently.
Old 11-21-2009, 02:30 PM   #10
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i'd be up for a meet. ive never been wheeling before but there's always a first for everything. ill ask my girlfriend's brothers, he wheels alot in his toyota truck. i work rotating shift work but im off the next 3 weekends. we can meet somewhere for dinner then find a wheeler-friendly trail. nothing too bad, i have a spacer/block lift on my truck (havent installed the 5100's yet) so i cant do nothing too serious.

throw some ideas out, ill see what my girlfriends bro says
Old 11-21-2009, 03:08 PM   #11
kiddwvman is just really nicekiddwvman is just really nicekiddwvman is just really nicekiddwvman is just really nicekiddwvman is just really nice
Army:
I'm down with that i also work shifts, me and Jim are both from the northern panhandle we could meat you half way for a little meat and great say Fairmont on sat Dec 5th
Old 11-21-2009, 03:14 PM   #12
Army:
I should look at a map first Fairmont is not half way lets say Parkersburg i don't know lol
Old 11-21-2009, 04:43 PM   #13

dec 5th should be ok for me, ill have to check and make sure. parkerburg or clarksburg???
Old 11-21-2009, 04:46 PM   #14
Army:
what is half way for you ???
Old 11-21-2009, 04:50 PM   #15

what is a city closest to where you live and ill find a place to meet
Old 11-22-2009, 04:30 PM   #18

doesnt matter to me really, have we decided on a city though??
Old 11-22-2009, 04:44 PM   #19
Army:
Jim and i will be coming from Weirton so we were thinking Parkersburg or Clarksburg
Old 11-22-2009, 04:46 PM   #20

ok thats fine. is this a guys only thing or are we bringing our significant others??