Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Has anyone else seen this???

Old 11-18-2009, 07:29 PM   #1
Johnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Owen
Johnsono49's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone else seen this???

One ridiculous mod, that's for sure.

http://editorial.autos.msn.com/slide...26&GT1=22017#6
Old 11-18-2009, 07:44 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
the "midnight rider" tundra was pretty cool...except for all the chrome. that mustang was pretty badass too.
Old 11-18-2009, 07:47 PM   #4
v.hey its my Avatar avatar.v
ak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ak47's Tacoma Gallery
the emblem on the tundra is amazing. anyone know where i can get one??
Old 11-22-2009, 04:00 PM   #5
Johnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsono49 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Owen
Johnsono49's Tacoma Gallery
No idea, pretty sweet though.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:08 PM   #6
Constant is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Constant's Tacoma Gallery
lol, that gamer thing was a waste of a tacoma. sooo, it just sits there stationary while people play xbox?

that midnight rider was gorgeous . . .yea, i said gorgeous. the door handles may have been a bit gawdy, but I couldnt help but adore how they looked like belt buckles. the emblem was thweeeet and even tho it reminded me of bad wallpaper I loved the pattern on the bed cover and seats. . . looked kinda goth.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:09 PM   #7
XC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
XC4ME's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
the "midnight rider" tundra was pretty cool...except for all the chrome. that mustang was pretty badass too.
+1