Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Did i see you in Charlotte, NC?

Old 11-19-2009, 07:33 PM   #1
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Did i see you in Charlotte, NC?

Did i see you?? i saw a silver double cab long bed, with black wheels no lift.

Or i saw a White 2nd gen double cab short bed. with like mickey tompson classic 2s with BFG all terrains. and a White Skid plate.
Old 11-19-2009, 07:45 PM   #2
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Heres the white one i saw at UNCC
Old 11-19-2009, 07:52 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i may have been the dc with the black wheels.
Old 11-19-2009, 07:57 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i may have been the dc with the black wheels.
I would have recognized you Will. i will tell you if i see you. It was a 2nd gen too, it just kinda of looked like one i had seen on here.

That white one up there looked pretty good with the white painted skid plate
Old 11-19-2009, 08:01 PM   #6
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
I would have recognized you Will. i will tell you if i see you. It was a 2nd gen too, it just kinda of looked like one i had seen on here.

That white one up there looked pretty good with the white painted skid plate
oh.....wasnt me then.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:05 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by seminolepride991 View Post
i live in mooresville ahah
Ill have to look around to see if i see you the next time im up that way.

Quote:
oh.....wasnt me then.
haha nope but i keep a look out, im always looking for TW stickers and Other truck i have seen on here.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:09 PM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i tried posting one of these a few weeks ago that had a TW sticker on the back glass and SC plates and got no hits
Old 11-19-2009, 08:16 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i tried posting one of these a few weeks ago that had a TW sticker on the back glass and SC plates and got no hits
Bump it back up. Just gotta keep bumping it up.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:20 PM   #10
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
yaa there arent too many tacos like mine up here so its not too hard to miss me.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:25 PM   #11

Quote:
yaa there arent too many tacos like mine up here so its not too hard to miss me.
yea ill keep an eye out, im not up there much but my cousins live up there, but i dont see them much.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:26 PM   #12

Quote:
you need to come to the next mod day we have..........down here in York,SC.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:28 PM   #13
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
speaking of which......
Old 11-19-2009, 08:29 PM   #14
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

how far is york?
Old 11-19-2009, 08:31 PM   #15

Quote:
speaking of which......

yeah hodgey...........you'll owe me a case of beer in a couple weeks.

Quote:
how far is york?
bout 30 to 45 minutes from charlotte......come down hwy 49...bring ya right to my house.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:32 PM   #16
Resident Fishing Expert

the next few mods for me are hopefully gunna be a satoshi and bhlm yet i dont have the money or the balls to rip my headlights open haha
Old 11-19-2009, 08:33 PM   #17

Quote:
the next few mods for me are hopefully gunna be a satoshi and bhlm yet i dont have the money or the balls to rip my headlights open haha
bring them over here......i aint skeered.(they will be done the right way man.)
Old 11-19-2009, 08:33 PM   #18
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
i wasnt talking about that....but thats good too...lol i was talkin bout the mod day
Old 11-19-2009, 08:35 PM   #19

Quote:

bout 30 to 45 minutes from charlotte......come down hwy 49...bring ya right to my house.
Ill be there if it works with my schedule. I live right near 49 up here in harrisburg.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:47 PM   #20

Quote:
i wasnt talking about that....but thats good too...lol i was talkin bout the mod day
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
Ill be there if it works with my schedule. I live right near 49 up here in harrisburg.
gotta mod it up before too long......couple things i gotta get done.