Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Another attempt for a SouthEast meet..

Old 11-28-2009, 05:51 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Another attempt for a SouthEast meet..

I will be attempting another Lower SouthEast meet day. I'm starting it again because of the obvious bust for last time.

This could be scheduled for January (__), 2010. I'm not sure of the exact date yet.

Anyone who would like to help please let me know.
Old 11-28-2009, 07:24 PM   #2
2yr Old Co-Pilot
nharkey85 is on a distinguished road

Name: Neil
nharkey85's Tacoma Gallery
jan. 2, 16, or 30 should work for me. assuming im not working. where abouts you thinking of getting together?
Old 11-28-2009, 07:27 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
If more people join in on this, Then I can get a better area which can be good for everyone.

Instead of people being 30 minutes away and some being 2 hours away.
Old 11-28-2009, 07:27 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
im planning another meet/mod day here at my place pretty soon..............gotta get a new service ran for my garage and pipe in my wood stove first tho....starting to get kinda chilly.
Old 11-28-2009, 07:29 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
im planning another meet/mod day here at my place pretty soon..............gotta get a new service ran for my garage and pipe in my wood stove first tho....starting to get kinda chilly.
alright. maybe we can work something out. If possible. And yes Its getting chilly FAST down here.
Old 11-28-2009, 07:30 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
alright. maybe we can work something out. If possible. And yes Its getting chilly FAST down here.
yeah......its finally starting to get into the 20's at night and in the am.
Old 11-28-2009, 07:31 PM   #7
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
if you can tell me how to time travel ill be there.. and also i can prevent my trucked from getting keyed
Old 11-28-2009, 07:34 PM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
if you can tell me how to time travel ill be there.. and also i can prevent my trucked from getting keyed
where are you stationed at? or are you home?

And there will be no keying in Auburn (or the Lower SouthEast). Maybe in ATL though.

If you can I can do the Satoshi for ya
Old 11-28-2009, 07:35 PM   #9
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
yeah......its finally starting to get into the 20's at night and in the am.
Wednesday and Thursday night it was in the lower 30s. like 32
Old 11-28-2009, 10:11 PM   #10
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i am in NC.. dnth think ill make it ill be in texas
Old 11-28-2009, 10:42 PM   #11
chimay is on a distinguished road
chimay's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on the weekend I may be able to make it. If you guys wanted something in AL maybe near Birmingham I MIGHT be able to get a discount or some free tickets to the barber motorsports park. Assuming that there isn't a big event there the same weekend etc.

Subscribed so I can keep an eye on the developments.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:53 PM   #12
DCWeaver is on a distinguished road

Name: David
DCWeaver's Tacoma Gallery
I am in the Anniston, AL area. I would be happy to participate wherever, but Cheaha State Park is very close by. The Choccolocco Management Area would be good too. Serveral diffent camping areas there.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:26 PM   #13
CenTex Honky
drifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drifter379's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCWeaver View Post
I am in the Anniston, AL area. I would be happy to participate wherever, but Cheaha State Park is very close by. The Choccolocco Management Area would be good too. Serveral diffent camping areas there.
Where are you in Anniston? I went to Saks High and then to Jax State. I spent every minuite I could up in the choccolocco managemant area. You ever go up to sweet water lake?
Old 11-29-2009, 09:07 AM   #15
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Alright! it sounds like we got a good group coming along.

Birmingham is one, Mobile (?),
Old 11-29-2009, 10:24 AM   #16
Sticks For Troops

I saw we meet up in North Carolina.. and I guess no one caught my Time Travel remark
Old 11-29-2009, 10:30 AM   #17
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck alabama, I don't want to see inbreads... jk, but AL is a pretty big haul for all us in Carolina
Old 11-29-2009, 12:54 PM   #18
2yr Old Co-Pilot
nharkey85 is on a distinguished road

Name: Neil
nharkey85's Tacoma Gallery
yea def more like Bham or maybe Montgomery area. Mobile would be a bit of a drive for the most of us.
Old 11-29-2009, 01:14 PM   #19
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
So make it in GA, we dont have to go down to the ATL and get our tailgates stolen and keyed.
Old 11-29-2009, 01:29 PM   #20
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Don't you mean Jan, 2010?

I'm in SE virginia. ATL is a no-go for me. to be honest, most day's are no-go's, unless I miraculously get a 2-day weekend. But I'll keep an eye on this thread.