Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Birmingham AL

Old 12-06-2009, 08:19 AM   #1
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Birmingham AL

So im going to be at my sisters house for the week of the 18th to the 25th in Birmingham.... Didnt know if anyone would like to grab some food or something... i wont have my truck but should be able to use my bro inlaws TL. Let me know if anyone would like to meet

Stephen
Old 12-06-2009, 08:25 AM   #2
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
bham is a lil far for me about 1.5 hrs. if it was closer. you could go riding with us that saturday
Old 12-06-2009, 08:26 AM   #3
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
yall are running a trail meet saturday?
Old 12-06-2009, 08:38 AM   #4
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

supposed to be. last few times we had plans only 2 people showed up. when there was supposed to be about 25. its usually jeeps, 4runners, 4wheelers, rhino's. a little bit of everything that goes riding. and lot of beer drinking.
Old 12-06-2009, 08:40 AM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I might hit it up.
Old 12-06-2009, 08:43 AM   #6
Bangers Runner

that would be fun lents. but you would have tons of trouble with a 2wd. Lots of slick mud.
Old 12-06-2009, 08:44 AM   #7
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
not sure if the fam will let me ditch them all saturday tho... where is the meet exactly and ill actually be in vestavia hills if anyone would want a picture taker
Old 12-06-2009, 08:48 AM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post
that would be fun lents. but you would have tons of trouble with a 2wd. Lots of slick mud.
BAH! yall will help me out I give my truck what im made of when im in mud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
not sure if the fam will let me ditch them all saturday tho... where is the meet exactly and ill actually be in vestavia hills if anyone would want a picture taker
sneak out lol
Old 12-06-2009, 08:50 AM   #9
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
well i have 2 nephews and a niece there so, if i had my truck we could make a fam trip out of it... so wheres this meet?
Old 12-06-2009, 08:52 AM   #10
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I think the 18th is when I get out of school for Xmas Break. Why wont you have your truck?
Old 12-06-2009, 08:56 AM   #11
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
flying down with my dad and g/f, would drive but my dad is old
Old 12-06-2009, 08:59 AM   #12
Bangers Runner

We will be meeting at CVS at 11am on the 19th
42950 US HIGHWAY 72STEVENSON, AL 35772

the ride will be taking place in the skyline management area trails. about 13-15 miles from the meet place. There is no cell phone service past a certain point. Thats why we meet in town.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:00 AM   #13
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
yea dont think thatll work for me, but if anyone else would like to hang out near vestavia hills ill be around and enjoy drinking beer
Old 12-06-2009, 09:01 AM   #14
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
flying down with my dad and g/f, would drive but my dad is old
Oh ok. that stinks that you cant drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post
We will be meeting at CVS at 11am on the 19th
42950 US HIGHWAY 72STEVENSON, AL 35772

the ride will be taking place in the skyline management area trails. about 13-15 miles from the meet place. There is no cell phone service past a certain point. Thats why we meet in town.
Matt do you have a CB?