Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Southeast Custom 4x4 Chili Cook-Off/Meet and Greet @ Rick Hendrick Toyota-January 23

Old 12-23-2009, 07:11 AM   #1
eagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed
eagleswarrior's Tacoma Gallery
Southeast Custom 4x4 Chili Cook-Off/Meet and Greet @ Rick Hendrick Toyota-January 23

THIS MEET AND GREET IS FOR EVERYONE!! Alright guys how's this sound...Meet and Greet on January 23, 2010 at Rick Hendrick Toyota @ 6:00 pm!! I did get it approved to have it in the service drive so it will be clean and we'll have it nice and warm!! I thought about doing this as a chili cook-off for a little fun competitive action!! Hope to have a couple of judges as well as hopefully a couple of prizes!! This will definately be a family event and I would like for all of the wives and children to come with you guys!! Any ideas of subject that we could talk about? Also, you guys want anything specific to go on while we're there, like if we get enough kids we could have a couple of games for them!! Just let me know!! Thanks!! Any questions contact me at Daniel.conger@hendrickauto.com or @ RHT at (910)868-5071!!
Old 12-23-2009, 07:31 AM   #2
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Great to see you're continuing to support the community!

It'd be a 1000 mile round trip drive for me. I'm out, but bump for the locals!
Old 12-23-2009, 10:42 AM   #4
eagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I'm thinking about doin a chili cook-off instead of just one pot...might bring out more people for a little competition!! whats your thoughts on that?
Old 12-23-2009, 06:05 PM   #6
bigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud of
Name: mike
bigyetti's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good to me. i love making chili. ill see if i got the money to drive out there. if i got the extra gas money ill be there. keep me posted
Old 12-23-2009, 06:16 PM   #7
want1bad is just really nicewant1bad is just really nicewant1bad is just really nicewant1bad is just really nice

Name: TJ
want1bad's Tacoma Gallery
that sounds awesome but gonna have to check my schedule, cause i star a new job jan 4 and the new shop will open jan 22 but if i get licky and have the day off then the wife and i will try and make it.
Old 12-23-2009, 06:19 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
man....if i was a lil bit closer.....i'd head on up with some of my homemade hot ass chili....good stuff. maybe i'll make it at the next meet at uwharrie.
Old 12-23-2009, 07:13 PM   #9
050309TRDSport is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: John
050309TRDSport's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I could make it. I'll be out of town on business.
Old 12-28-2009, 07:33 AM   #10
Looking forward to this chili cook off!! List is growing and let us know if you're going to be bringing a pot of your own!!
Old 12-29-2009, 06:19 AM   #11
Pitorro is on a distinguished road

Army: Battalion Commander USAR,  10th MTN, 18 ABC, 1st TSC, 29th ID, 163rd FAR, 111th FAR, 2/65th INF RGT
Name: El Diablo
Pitorro's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in! Not much of a chilly eater,but I'll come by a support.
Old 12-29-2009, 07:12 AM   #12
If you have anyone that you go out wheeling with (no matter the make and model) bring them with you!! Looking forward to the fun, food, and meeting new people!!
Old 01-02-2010, 12:24 PM   #14
Quitting is for Quitters
awymore997 has a spectacular aura aboutawymore997 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Andrew
awymore997's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
man....if i was a lil bit closer.....i'd head on up with some of my homemade hot ass chili....good stuff. maybe i'll make it at the next meet at uwharrie.

If I go you can cruise up with me if you want to.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:38 AM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbronzo View Post
I should be there.
were we ever able to get anything worked out for you or do you still have an appointment for tomorrow?
Old 01-03-2010, 10:41 AM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaforlife View Post
new here but would be intrested in comeing if gas doesnt kill me.
Thats a long way to eat some chili...lol...must be your favorite!! More than welcome though!!
Old 01-03-2010, 04:35 PM   #18
tacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robbie
tacomaforlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleswarrior View Post
Thats a long way to eat some chili...lol...must be your favorite!! More than welcome though!!
lol better be some good chili, I just like coming to meets and meeting new people and seeing their Tacoma's.
Old 01-04-2010, 04:25 PM   #19
Well we've got about 97 tacomas here for you to see!! lol After all we've got a dealership lot full of toyota trucks...lol...
Old 01-20-2010, 11:42 AM   #20
Reminder, the chili cook off is this coming Saturday night at 6 pm...trophies for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd will be in Friday for pick up so bring your best chili!! Also again talking about the upcoming events for this year and where we'll be going...Spring run and Rockvember...Thanks!