Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

For the Who Dat Nation-Mid Week meet??

Old 12-26-2009, 01:57 PM   #1
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
For the Who Dat Nation-Mid Week meet??

So I'm in town until after the new year and I'm hoping to meet a few of ya'll in the New Orleans/Westbank area.

I live at the NAS- so the hooters on Bell Chasse Highway is the first place I can think of...If there is somewhere more central that'll get more folks out....Post it up!!

Monday night...Tues night?? If you got something better for a time....Post that up too!!

Lets throw something together tho!!