Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Anybody near the Charlotte area?

Old 01-14-2010, 09:43 AM   #1
Turfman is on a distinguished road

Name: Lance
Turfman's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody near the Charlotte area?

I'm looking for a place that will install my lift kit for a cheap price. Its a Toytec lift. Here is the link for it... http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72
Old 01-14-2010, 09:50 AM   #2
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Im Near Charlotte. We are suppose to have a mod day sometime in york SC at Tacomaman06's house, im sure they could help you install it if you just buy it and wait.

Im just north of charlotte, i know there is Tarheel 4WD Center on North Tryon, also there is Galloways 4WD Center on Hwy 52 in Rockwell.

But at the Mod day the guys should be able to help you install the lift.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:54 AM   #3
Rand Paul 2016
Chad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
Im Near Charlotte. We are suppose to have a mod day sometime in york SC at Tacomaman06's house, im sure they could help you install it if you just buy it and wait.

Im just north of charlotte, i know there is Tarheel 4WD Center on North Tryon, also there is Galloways 4WD Center on Hwy 52 in Rockwell.

But at the Mod day the guys should be able to help you install the lift.
Galloways I hear is the best around. I had a buddy get his front leveling kit installed and aligned for about $200. And where do you live at 01taco? I live in Salisbury.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:59 AM   #4
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadmb2003 View Post
Galloways I hear is the best around. I had a buddy get his front leveling kit installed and aligned for about $200. And where do you live at 01taco? I live in Salisbury.

Yea my brother bought his lift from them.

I live in Harrisburg, like 5 minutes from the Speedway.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:11 AM   #6
JBTuncc is on a distinguished road
Name: John
JBTuncc's Tacoma Gallery
From what I've seen Tarheel 4 Wheel Drive is only interested in Jeeps. They also seem to be pricey. I would definately wait until the mod day. Suspension mods aren't really that difficult and I'm sure someone can help you. Then all you'll need is an alignment.