Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

East NC mod day Saturday Jan 30th? maybe?

Old 01-25-2010, 11:32 AM   #1
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
East NC mod day Saturday Jan 30th? maybe?

yup im holding like a mini mod day at my house, i need to pain tthe bumpers that Justin from Ufab made me and i need a lil help, free pizza is provided but i can only have a limited amount of people, i have very little if any drive way room and no access to the garage unless i clean up

i have a fair amount of tools, just pm me ahead of time if you need to borrow some cause theyre at the college, i have a jack and some jack stands and some road space haha

while we're here we can maybe start planning for a beach run if i can get info on when the beaches open up. PM me for details

btw wed start around one

BYOB if you do drink bring another driver too

im in greenville nc, i also have oil change buckets and stuff, just pm me and ill see if i have it
Old 01-25-2010, 12:08 PM   #2
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
he made a custom one, its in my build thread...haha i need to paint it on saturday.....mods, is there anyway you can move this thread to the appropriate forum? please and thank you?
Old 01-25-2010, 12:12 PM   #3
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
I would come but thats a bit far for me. Hope ;you get some people.

You must drive a hell of a lot if you are between all those places on your location.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:21 PM   #4
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
yup my dad lives in high-point, i have family in greensboro, my mom lives in greenville, and we have a house near atlantic beach haha
Old 01-25-2010, 12:54 PM   #6
UNBREAKABLE FABRICATION
UNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
UNBREAKABLE FAB's Tacoma Gallery
btw, why does your user name say fireturk instead of firetruk(I assume that is what you were going for haha)
Old 01-25-2010, 01:24 PM   #7
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Dang I wish I could come out there.
Old 01-25-2010, 03:24 PM   #8
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNBREAKABLE FAB View Post
btw, why does your user name say fireturk instead of firetruk(I assume that is what you were going for haha)
haha cause im half turkish haha

and pirate 4x4 middle finger to you too!