Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

upper South Carolina mod day/mod weekend

Old 01-29-2010, 02:49 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
upper South Carolina mod day/mod weekend

ok........im about ready for a mod day/weekend here at the garage. got the compressor piped in and all, so it is good to go. now, i gotta get my lights and get them up and wired, but thats it. i wanna try to plan a weekend in the next few weeks........what ya'll think about 2 wknd in march? i realize some wont be able to make it, but we can always have a few more mod days afterwards that those who dont make it to this one can make it to.

lets plan for the 2nd weekend in march...march 13 and 14.

just for a head count.....if you are planning on coming,add your name to the list.

1-tacomaman

for those who need it/add to gps......my addy is...

104 dogwood lane, york,sc 29745
Old 01-29-2010, 02:50 PM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i think ur a doucher!!!! lol yall have fun while my ass sits at work
Old 01-29-2010, 02:51 PM   #3
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i think ur a doucher!!!! lol yall have fun while my ass sits at work
you still owe me hand delivered beer...............who's the doucher now?
Old 01-29-2010, 03:07 PM   #4
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
This sounds good might have to try and make this
Old 01-29-2010, 03:27 PM   #5

i do plan on smoking a few racks of ribs for this mod day.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:29 PM   #6
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested. I just got a defiant light bar and some piaas I'm dying to put on along with some new headlights. I don't have any plans yet so im open for pretty much any date right now.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:30 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by usctacoma View Post
I would be interested. I just got a defiant light bar and some piaas I'm dying to put on along with some new headlights. I don't have any plans yet so im open for pretty much any date right now.
cool. when more post up, we'll try to set a definite date for it.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:32 PM   #8
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure what Feb will bring, but I would like to come and meet everyone (and some mod help wouldn't hurt).
Old 01-29-2010, 03:39 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
Not sure what Feb will bring, but I would like to come and meet everyone (and some mod help wouldn't hurt).
what part of sc are you from?
Old 01-29-2010, 03:52 PM   #10
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
what part of sc are you from?
He is in cola along with me.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:59 PM   #11

Quote:
He is in cola along with me.
cool.......probably bout a 4 or 5 hour trip.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:13 PM   #12

Quote:
cool.......probably bout a 4 or 5 hour trip.
My info on the side is referring to my home address. By cola I mean Columbia. I am at USC right now.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:28 PM   #13

Quote:
My info on the side is referring to my home address. By cola I mean Columbia. I am at USC right now.
ah...gotcha. thats a short ride then. bout an hour....maybe a lil longer.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:32 PM   #14

Quote:
ah...gotcha. thats a short ride then. bout an hour....maybe a lil longer.
yeah its just over an hour to rock hill/ winthrop university.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:36 PM   #15

Quote:
yeah its just over an hour to rock hill/ winthrop university.
cool. im in York now(was in rock hill), but its only 20 minutes to york from rh.
Old 01-29-2010, 06:50 PM   #16
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i work the 1st and 3rd weekends in Feb

im moving the last weekend in feb

so pretty much im free the 12-13ish along with various other midweek days that wont work for anyone else
Old 01-29-2010, 06:54 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i work the 1st and 3rd weekends in Feb

im moving the last weekend in feb

so pretty much im free the 12-13ish along with various other midweek days that wont work for anyone else
damn....thats valentines weekend........wifey would be super pissed.

what about a weekend in march.....maybe the first weekend then?
Old 01-29-2010, 06:55 PM   #18
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
damn....thats valentines weekend........wifey would be super pissed.

what about a weekend in march.....maybe the first weekend then?
first i would be working...2nd id be avail

i work every other weekend
Old 01-29-2010, 06:56 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
first i would be working...2nd id be avail

i work every other weekend
hell.....2nd weekend will work too.

damn near any of them would work for me....im just trying to find a date/time that would work for most of yall.
Old 01-29-2010, 07:00 PM   #20
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
sounds like the va thread tryin to set a date for a meet and greet