Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Help!

Old 02-10-2010, 06:05 PM   #1
Tibbs will become famous soon enoughTibbs will become famous soon enough
Name: Eric
Tibbs's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Help!

Not sure which thread to put this in, but it seemed like a thread that would get noticed cause I need help quick to get my first Taco.

So, I live in Albany, GA. I'm buying my Tacoma from a guy in the Charleston area. We are meeting in Savannah on Friday night. I sold my four wheeler to a guy in the Atlanta area, which I'm supposed to meet him Saturday morning-ish. Here's where is gets fun. Does anyone know of any rental companies that would let me rent a truck to pull my own trailer one way to Savannah, so I wouldn't have to go to Savannah and then come all the way back to Albany to get my four wheeler to go to Atlanta. It's quite a dilema I'm in.
Old 02-10-2010, 06:06 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibbs View Post
Not sure which thread to put this in, but it seemed like a thread that would get noticed cause I need help quick to get my first Taco.

So, I live in Albany, GA. I'm buying my Tacoma from a guy in the Charleston area. We are meeting in Savannah on Friday night. I sold my four wheeler to a guy in the Atlanta area, which I'm supposed to meet him Saturday morning-ish. Here's where is gets fun. Does anyone know of any rental companies that would let me rent a truck to pull my own trailer one way to Savannah, so I wouldn't have to go to Savannah and then come all the way back to Albany to get my four wheeler to go to Atlanta. It's quite a dilema I'm in.
see your other thread.
Old 02-10-2010, 06:07 PM   #3
ROOTIN AROUND
08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of

Army: BNCOC SGL
Name: Joshua
08TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
what what what I have seen this before
Old 02-10-2010, 06:08 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08TRD Sport View Post
what what what I have seen this before
deja-vu!!
Old 02-10-2010, 06:08 PM   #5
Tibbs will become famous soon enoughTibbs will become famous soon enough
Name: Eric
Tibbs's Tacoma Gallery
Whoa....