Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

SouthEast Region Offroading Spring URE Meet April 9-11

Old 02-17-2010, 08:08 PM   #1
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
SouthEast Region Offroading Spring URE Meet April 9-11

It's that time of year again!! Looking at making the spring meet at URE April 9-11. Let me know what you guys think of the weekend. Should be the second weekend they are open for the new season. We had a good turnout last October and hope for the same again. Also looking to have a few more mod days before then. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. Once we get it all ironed out, I will post a poll to get a good head count. Hope to see everyone there again!!

EDIT: thread for poll link....http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...9-11-poll.html

EDIT2: note the attached map as that shows where the camp site is located. we are staying at yates place again. for those that have not been there, it's free camping and if you need my number in case you need help, PM me. the eldorado outpost is the easiest place to find and a good place to go if you need help getting to the campsites.

MAPS:
Attached Thumbnails
SouthEast Region Offroading Spring URE Meet April 9-11-uwharrie_02_redux.jpg  
Old 02-17-2010, 08:18 PM   #2
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
I could make it to this one

Sounds like a good idea.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:35 PM   #3
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^^u should have a skid at least

FOR ALL: an email has also gone out to all the SERO members that i have on distro
Old 02-17-2010, 09:01 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrgrnr View Post
Haha I'll deffenetly have a skid just hopefully a bumper to match. I'd feel better trying Daniel with sliders and a bumper
yeah....u do that...lol
Old 02-17-2010, 09:22 PM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
you know me

a big fat maybe
Old 02-18-2010, 09:52 AM   #8
mjp2 is living vicariously through me.
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: smartie pants
martie's Tacoma Gallery
Bad weekend for me Damn, I was really looking forward to going again.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:06 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by martie View Post
Bad weekend for me Damn, I was really looking forward to going again.
well the guido w/ the truck can still com
Old 02-18-2010, 10:08 AM   #10
mjp2 is living vicariously through me.
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: smartie pants
martie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
who?
Old 02-18-2010, 10:13 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by martie View Post
who?
u know who....mr. bananahammock. of course the only reason we want him to come is to bring u, but we'd settle for watching his truck break
Old 02-18-2010, 10:31 AM   #12
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You talkin' about me?
Old 02-18-2010, 10:35 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
You talkin' about me?
bingobangoboingo!!! not quoting that pic for everyone's sake
Old 02-18-2010, 01:03 PM   #14
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
bingobangoboingo!!! not quoting that pic for everyone's sake

Put me down for a maybe for this meet. I'll be down there for the other meet a few weeks after. The timing of that other meet just works out better with schedules and such.

Two 1000 mile road trips in a month can be tiring but I'll see what I can do.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:00 PM   #15
ROOTIN AROUND
08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of

Army: BNCOC SGL
Name: Joshua
08TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
Man I will be at a braves game
Old 02-18-2010, 06:02 PM   #16
ROOTIN AROUND
08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of

Army: BNCOC SGL
Name: Joshua
08TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
ever since ted turner sold the team it has gone to crap.. but who knows it could be cancelled
Old 02-18-2010, 06:02 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrgrnr View Post
URE>Braves game Now 10 years ago maybe a different story
haha....sad but true

used to be a smoltz fan back in the day..oh, and justice too!
Old 02-18-2010, 06:04 PM   #18
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
me and boobs mcgee are a definite maybe for now.....just depends on what we got going on and if we'll be around or not.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:06 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
me and boobs mcgee are a definite maybe for now.....just depends on what we got going on and if we'll be around or not.
whats new

Old 02-18-2010, 06:07 PM   #20
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
whats new

you know how shit goes man.