Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

South East Summer Windrock/Coal Creek Meet.

Old 02-20-2010, 02:45 PM   #1
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
South East Summer Windrock/Coal Creek Meet.

Me and some guys today were talking bout making a Windrock/Coal Creek OHV trip for sometime this summer or spring, so would any of yall SouthEast Taco's wanna make a trip up there? I've taken my atv's up there over the past few years so I've got some experience/knowledge of the trail system. Windrock is in Oliver Springs, TN and has everything from gravel/dirt roads to trails that are extremely tough. There's also camping sites, as of the last time I checked, so anyone that's up for camping can. I don't know of specific date yet, but just about anytime is good for me.
Here's Windrock/Coal Creek's official site:
http://www.coalcreekohv.com/

Sign-up list:
1. Gr8WhiteTaco
Old 02-20-2010, 02:53 PM   #2
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I know I know...... lol. I just thought Windrock would be a lil bit easier of a drive for bama and georgia people IMO.
Old 02-20-2010, 03:28 PM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
depending on what time in the summer i may be up for it. got my 2 weeks of guard in june
Old 02-20-2010, 04:01 PM   #4
bishes love my haircut

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
depending on what time in the summer i may be up for it. got my 2 weeks of guard in june
Cool bring some of your Carolina Alliance people with ya.
Old 02-20-2010, 04:09 PM   #5
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
is it an atv or truck trail if taco ill try my best to come
Old 02-20-2010, 04:12 PM   #6
bishes love my haircut

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
is it an atv or truck trail if taco ill try my best to come
Windrock has stuff for everything. But this meet would be for taco's.
Old 02-20-2010, 04:39 PM   #7
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
You already know to put me down!
Old 02-20-2010, 04:41 PM   #8
bishes love my haircut

Yeah I kinda figured that hahah. I know Hunter would go right now if I holler'd at him lol
Old 02-20-2010, 04:44 PM   #9
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down if it was a weekend I would be off of work.
Old 02-21-2010, 08:27 PM   #10
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'll spread the word to a few local Tacomas around here. Hope we can get a decent group on board for this. 15 trucks at least!
Old 02-21-2010, 09:46 PM   #11
bishes love my haircut

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcs1987 View Post
I'll spread the word to a few local Tacomas around here. Hope we can get a decent group on board for this. 15 trucks at least!
Yeah get your friend with the 38's. I looked up that one on CarDomain yesterday, its sick!
Old 02-24-2010, 11:25 PM   #12
FLYNN LIVES!
7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter Armament Mechanic
7A7ER's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in

Count me in GR8White!

I've just got a humble PreRunner, but it's about meetin and greetin right? I'll still get muddy though, it's just a shame I have to leave the serious 4x4 stuff to my Chevy. I need to find a good forum/meetup for the chevys too, having a hard time finding any kind of truck groups around TN.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:29 PM   #13
FLYNN LIVES!
7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

7A7ER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8WhiteTaco View Post
Yeah get your friend with the 38's. I looked up that one on CarDomain yesterday, its sick!
I'd love to see the 38s man! Whats the nick/link on CarDomain?

Im on CarDomain too here's my link:

http://www.cardomain.com/id/7HER04DW4RR10R
Old 02-25-2010, 09:03 AM   #14
Redneck from the hills

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7A7ER View Post
I'd love to see the 38s man! Whats the nick/link on CarDomain?

Im on CarDomain too here's my link:

http://www.cardomain.com/id/7HER04DW4RR10R
I'll pm it to ya!
Old 02-25-2010, 10:21 AM   #15
bishes love my haircut

Quote:
Count me in GR8White!

I've just got a humble PreRunner, but it's about meetin and greetin right? I'll still get muddy though, it's just a shame I have to leave the serious 4x4 stuff to my Chevy. I need to find a good forum/meetup for the chevys too, having a hard time finding any kind of truck groups around TN.
Yeah man. East Tn isn't as active as most areas on here. Dude bring your chevy if ya want
Old 02-25-2010, 12:08 PM   #16
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Coal Creek can be fun...in fact last time i was there i cruised around with 2 prerunners and we rode a LOT of trails...and got to watch the big boys play on Rattle Rock...and the prerunners didnt have too much trouble
Old 02-25-2010, 01:46 PM   #17
bishes love my haircut

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
Coal Creek can be fun...in fact last time i was there i cruised around with 2 prerunners and we rode a LOT of trails...and got to watch the big boys play on Rattle Rock...and the prerunners didnt have too much trouble
Yeah I would be hitting the easy stuff if I took my truck on the trails. I prefer to sit and watch people anymore.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:43 AM   #18
FLYNN LIVES!

7A7ER's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Thanks CB...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcs1987 View Post
I'll pm it to ya!
Thanks CB, thats a nice ride!

I'm tempted to bring the chevy GR8, it wouldn't be too long of a drive from Dunlap, with Mudders I guess...

Even though my prerunner is just 2WD w/locker I still wanna lift it, lol

What do u guys know about converting a 2nd Gen 2WD to a 4WD? I'm Very interested in that mod.

Old 02-27-2010, 05:30 AM   #19
bishes love my haircut

Quote:
Thanks CB, thats a nice ride!

I'm tempted to bring the chevy GR8, it wouldn't be too long of a drive from Dunlap, with Mudders I guess...

Even though my prerunner is just 2WD w/locker I still wanna lift it, lol

What do u guys know about converting a 2nd Gen 2WD to a 4WD? I'm Very interested in that mod.

Could you not trailer the chevy? I know someone on TTORA did a prerunner to 4wd Conversion on a 1st Gen DCab like mine, i think HillbillyYoung was his name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrgrnr View Post
LOL There was some one parting out the T case, front diff and all the 4x4 parts in the For Sale section. I might be down if this is gonna be in the summer. I booked for Taco meets for the next 4 months
Haha I'll be doing good to get mine to Windrock lol. My frigging rear end is on the fritz.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:22 PM   #20
FLYNN LIVES!

7A7ER's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8WhiteTaco View Post
Could you not trailer the chevy? I know someone on TTORA did a prerunner to 4wd Conversion on a 1st Gen DCab like mine, i think HillbillyYoung was his name.
Trailering would be possible, I'd just have to get a trailer first. And from the prices I've seen, a man, if he had the time and know how help, would be much better off building his own damn trailer, lol. Guess I'm too busy moddin my trux to build a trailer to haul them on...but soon, if we ever get outta this downward slope were in toward the second great depression...

Thanks for the tip. I keep hearing about him or others like him, like a modern urban legend, lol. Everybody knows somebody that did it, or read about somebody that did it to a 1st Gen. Would be interesting to see what he knows....I may have to make history and do it to a 2nd Gen. And if I do, I'll be sure and post it here, so mud riders around the world will know, that Tacoma World rules the 4x4 forum wasteland with ferocious frothiness and unfathomable skills, not unlike that of a willabeast. And Yes, you can quote me.