Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Auburn Mud Bog- The Great American Park

Old 02-20-2010, 08:24 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Auburn Mud Bog- The Great American Park

Well today was AWESOME! I went to the opening of the new outdoor park. Its called The Great American Park. There was trucks from brand new trucks and then old "beater" SUVs and trucks.

I was one of VERY few that had 2 wheel drive. Didn't get stuck once and I went through the same stuff (on the trails and fields that 4x4s did).Makes me proud that I was able to keep up with them. Even though I did air down, which helped ALOT

There is too much to say about this park. I took a few pictures, doesn't do justice. I forgot my camera as well but next time I will take some really good ones.

Camera Phone pictures:

The Tahoe is a friend of mine....
Old 02-20-2010, 08:36 PM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks fellas. Crazy thing is that where this park is; Its an old golf course. $10 at the entrance for all access.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:41 AM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
March 13th is the next event. They are open once a month for now. But to answer your question, it is about 3 miles down from the Auburn Water Park
Old 02-26-2010, 09:43 AM   #7
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pictures Lents!
Old 02-26-2010, 09:44 AM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Ed!
Old 02-26-2010, 10:06 AM   #9
bigsur is on a distinguished road
Name: Stephen
bigsur's Tacoma Gallery
War Eagle!

Makes me miss the loveliest village.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:19 AM   #10
CenTex Honky
drifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drifter379's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
March 13th is the next event. They are open once a month for now. But to answer your question, it is about 3 miles down from the Auburn Water Park
Auburn has a water park? WTF!!??!!
Old 02-26-2010, 10:24 AM   #11
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pictures. When I read the title I thought it was Auburn in California.
Old 02-26-2010, 06:55 PM   #12
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsur View Post
War Eagle!

Makes me miss the loveliest village.
War Eagle!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter379 View Post
Auburn has a water park? WTF!!??!!
Auburn, Alabama...
Old 02-26-2010, 09:04 PM   #14
CenTex Honky
drifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
War Eagle!!

Auburn, Alabama...

I thought yall just got your first stop light acouple of years ago. Are you sure it isnt in Opelika?
Old 02-26-2010, 09:49 PM   #15
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Ham View Post
I'm on my way! JK :0 but using an old golf course is a great idea!
Yeah they are lesing 165 acres of land.
Quote:
I thought yall just got your first stop light acouple of years ago. Are you sure it isnt in Opelika?
Nope we have multiple traffic lights now. And it just outside Auburn City Limits, i think.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:47 PM   #17
CenTex Honky

I have 2 friends that live in Auburn. Have you heard of Stangnet? My buddy owns that. This is his car. Im sure you have seen it around town.

Old 02-27-2010, 09:32 AM   #18
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Nice pictures. When I read the title I thought it was Auburn in California.
haha Yeah it can get confusing at which Auburn people are talking about. There's like 7 Auburns in the US. Mostly people respond with "New York?!"

Quote:
I have 2 friends that live in Auburn. Have you heard of Stangnet? My buddy owns that. This is his car. Im sure you have seen it around town.

I may have heard of it. What kind of place is it? I'm sure I've seen his car around town every once in a while. I'll keep my eyes out for it. It's an amazing vehicle!
Old 02-27-2010, 10:49 AM   #19
CenTex Honky

After market mustang performance parts. Before the gt500 he was driving around in a bullit