Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

trying to get a hilton head sc meet together

Old 02-23-2010, 11:36 PM   #1
Hunter423
Hunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant future

Name: hunter
Hunter423's Tacoma Gallery
trying to get a hilton head sc meet together

whats good everyone if any one would be up for this the date is march 7th-11th pm me if anyone is up for a meet
Old 02-23-2010, 11:56 PM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
u already got my response...

BUMP
Old 02-24-2010, 03:04 PM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrgrnr View Post
were's hilton head???
google maps is ur friend!!! lol south of charleston...almost georgia
Old 02-24-2010, 03:13 PM   #4
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
I'm sick!!!!! and Lazy!!!!!!!!!!! So get off my nuts!!!!!!
yeah yeah....u can come stalk me on 360 later. how are u getting into a match w/o an invite? i go to u on the friends list and i dont see how
Old 02-24-2010, 03:18 PM   #5
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
When ever there is an open space in your match it will come up "join session in progress". Thier will also be a little circle with an arrow on it beside whoever's name it is you are wanting to join.
ahh...have to keep a look out
Old 02-25-2010, 06:47 PM   #6
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'm deffinetly in. Jamie, I'll be in Charleston on sat. and I need to start playing more MW2!
Old 02-25-2010, 06:52 PM   #7
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Ham View Post
I'm deffinetly in. Jamie, I'll be in Charleston on sat. and I need to start playing more MW2!
i'll be at work sat from 6pm to sun 6am....fun fun
Old 02-25-2010, 06:53 PM   #8
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i'll be at work sat from 6pm to sun 6am....fun fun
Well I hyperextended my knee yesterday so I'll probably be sitting in the heat doing nothing
Old 02-26-2010, 06:26 AM   #9
C17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedC17Guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 1A2 701 AS Charleston AFB, SC
Name: Dennis
C17Guy's Tacoma Gallery
i might be down if you guys get something together. i'm fairly new to the forum, but it would be nice to get some advice with future projects. little less than 2 hours to get down there, so not bad. here's hoping i won't be flying that weekend!
Old 02-28-2010, 09:54 AM   #10
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
If you guys get together, keep me posted. I live down here in Savannah so it would be a quick drive for me.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:00 PM   #11
Were planning 1 o clock at the "sea shack" Address is 6 executive park rd. Hilton Head Island SC
Old 03-01-2010, 01:06 PM   #12
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Were planning 1 o clock at the "sea shack" Address is 6 executive park rd. Hilton Head Island SC
on what day?
Old 03-01-2010, 04:36 PM   #14
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
1:30 on the 7th
well yall have fun...i'll be up at guard at that time
Old 03-01-2010, 04:41 PM   #15
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylpickel2004 View Post
If you guys get together, keep me posted. I live down here in Savannah so it would be a quick drive for me.
next time im in savannah....hopefully this summer....i need to hit u up.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:07 AM   #16
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
Ive got church till 1230 sunday so i wont be able to make it then... sorry fellas. Taco Man, deff hit me up when you make it this way... Are you from this area or just come to visit?
Old 03-02-2010, 05:22 AM   #17
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Damn... I have drill this weekend, hope to catch y'all some time soon.
Old 03-02-2010, 01:56 PM   #19
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylpickel2004 View Post
Ive got church till 1230 sunday so i wont be able to make it then... sorry fellas. Taco Man, deff hit me up when you make it this way... Are you from this area or just come to visit?
we just come to visit....usually stay at river street inn for a few days, then go to tybee for the rest of the week...........always an awesome time....and awesome food.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:54 AM   #20
Hunter423
Hunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant futureHunter423 has a brilliant future

Name: hunter
Hunter423's Tacoma Gallery
idk what happpend but no one showed i got there round 1 12 yea i was a lil late but i couldnt find it for a min lol but anyways im in hilton head till tuesday if anyone in this area would wana meet up