Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Middle TN Mod Day

Old 02-26-2010, 01:01 PM   #1
kulitxplod will become famous soon enoughkulitxplod will become famous soon enough

kulitxplod's Tacoma Gallery
Middle TN Mod Day

How many people would be interested in a MOD DAY hosted in the Nashville,TN area? I don't have a place to offer to host it, just a need for help on some mods to my truck and the will to help others with mods on their trucks.

It's said that Nashville,TN is within a day's driving distance from two-thirds of the population of the United States. Given this, I would hope that there would be some givers and takers on this MOD DAY proposal.

Anybody interested?

1.Me
Old 02-26-2010, 08:16 PM   #2
kulitxplod will become famous soon enoughkulitxplod will become famous soon enough

?

Could someone please explain to me why on 7 views and no replies? Was it my presentation? Is it me?
Old 02-26-2010, 08:18 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
give it a day or two....its the weekend man.......folks are out partying and such.
Old 02-27-2010, 05:32 AM   #4
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
give it a day or two....its the weekend man.......folks are out partying and such.
its because of that and there ain't alot of TW activity in Tennessee.
Old 02-27-2010, 06:00 AM   #5

Thanks for the heads up. Guess I'll just have to try and purchase some of the needed tools and try the mods myself. It's my everyday ride and wanted a bit of guidance.

Thanks again.
Old 02-27-2010, 06:28 AM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kulitxplod View Post
Thanks for the heads up. Guess I'll just have to try and purchase some of the needed tools and try the mods myself. It's my everyday ride and wanted a bit of guidance.

Thanks again.
im having a mod day/weekend down in York,SC, at my place in march.........come on down.
Old 02-27-2010, 02:46 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
im having a mod day/weekend down in York,SC, at my place in march.........come on down.
Man that's like over 6 hours away! Thanks for the invite though.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:38 AM   #8
Nashville4Runner is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
Nashville4Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kulitxplod View Post

Thanks again.

Hey man that is a good idea. I have a 4Runner that I need to put some mods on and don't have anybody here to do it. Does anybody know of any good shops near Nashville or Middle TN that would do a FJC spring and shock and spacer install?