Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Noo school! Snow! Yeahh buddy!!!

Old 03-02-2010, 11:37 AM   #1
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Noo school! Snow! Yeahh buddy!!!

NO SCHOOL IN FORSYTH COUNTY!!
What about the rest of yall??
Id be even happier if I hadnt gotten food poisoning yesterday..
Geez.
But either way.
NO SCHOOL!!!!
Old 03-02-2010, 11:41 AM   #2
1st Gen. Pride
only_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really nice

Name: Kevin
only_K's Tacoma Gallery
i had a couple classes today that i just didnt feel like going to. the advantages of college
Old 03-02-2010, 11:46 AM   #3
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Im kinda surprised georgia is getting this much snow at THIS time of year.
Hmm.
And it sucks because this eats out a day of spring break.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:41 AM   #4
ibcallindux is on a distinguished road
Name: Drew
ibcallindux's Tacoma Gallery
Got some snow in upstate SC but it wasn't sticking around Clemson...........so I had to go spin my tires in the mountains.
Attached Thumbnails
Noo school! Snow! Yeahh buddy!!!-002.jpg   Noo school! Snow! Yeahh buddy!!!-004.jpg   Noo school! Snow! Yeahh buddy!!!-009.jpg   Noo school! Snow! Yeahh buddy!!!-003.jpg