Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Macon Meet - April 10th

View Poll Results: Attending Macon Meet?
Yes 8 57.14%
No 6 42.86%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-12-2010, 11:51 AM   #1
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
Macon Meet - April 10th

UPDATE

GA Tacos - Macon Ga - Wild Wings - 4pm
Old 03-12-2010, 11:53 AM   #2
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Also would be nice to get a heads up to see all who will be attending...
Old 03-12-2010, 12:07 PM   #3
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be there , lady friend may join, im good with anything, maybe bbq or wild wings
Old 03-12-2010, 12:29 PM   #4
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
wouldn't it be a better idea for a late afternoon meet? Ive never been to a morning car meet lol. Usually have meets around 4 or 5 or so, hang out for a while, then eat?? I mean lets at least discuss everything before throwing a exact time down
Old 03-12-2010, 12:32 PM   #5
The Red Bull

I just threw out a time... it is whenever is best... let me know if 4 would be better
Old 03-12-2010, 12:51 PM   #6
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
That sounds a little better to me, how about you GeoTaco and anyone else following this thread.

Whoever is planning on being there also copy & paste and put your name on this list so we can get an idea of whos going to be there!

Attending Macon meet April 10

1. dylpickel2004
2. GeoTaco
3. KoruptTaco
Old 03-12-2010, 01:04 PM   #7
The Red Bull

Changed time to unknown... until one is decided
Old 03-12-2010, 02:02 PM   #8
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
afternoon works better for me
Old 03-12-2010, 03:10 PM   #9
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Ok hey guys... I know that ziffen and jjones should be down also... I should be also... I will really only know the week or weekend of...
Old 03-12-2010, 03:39 PM   #10
ziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant future

ziffen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Ok hey guys... I know that ziffen and jjones should be down also... I should be also... I will really only know the week or weekend of...
Yeah, I'm down for sure. Whenever and wherever. As far as sports bars, maybe Jocks & Jills? I haven't been there in a couple of years but they do have a decent sized parking lot to gather in. I don't drink so I have no real preference.
Old 03-13-2010, 04:00 PM   #11
Stock Taco For Now

Firefighter:
Bump!
Old 03-13-2010, 06:37 PM   #12
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for wherever in Macon.

Free bump!
Old 03-13-2010, 08:37 PM   #13
crustin is a name known to allcrustin is a name known to allcrustin is a name known to allcrustin is a name known to allcrustin is a name known to allcrustin is a name known to all
Name: Cody
crustin's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested in this. Afternoon would be better for me too!
Old 03-13-2010, 08:45 PM   #14
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
I will be driving through up to atlanta so depending on the time i might be able to stop for a little.
Old 03-14-2010, 10:05 AM   #15
montgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53E Avionics Tech
Name: Lee
montgomery_30824's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to montgomery_30824
Of Im not working I am down for a meet. Layer in the afternoon is good for me. Not wantin to get up real early to drive a couple hours there.
Old 03-14-2010, 02:11 PM   #16
ROOTIN AROUND
08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of

Army: BNCOC SGL
Name: Joshua
08TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
I will be in Macon for that weekend
Old 03-15-2010, 11:17 AM   #17
tacosteve is just really nicetacosteve is just really nicetacosteve is just really nicetacosteve is just really nicetacosteve is just really nice
Name: Steve
tacosteve's Tacoma Gallery
ill be there if its an afternoon/evening meet. Im not a morning person but, I have to drive from atlanta
Old 03-15-2010, 11:38 AM   #18
tacosteve is just really nicetacosteve is just really nicetacosteve is just really nicetacosteve is just really nicetacosteve is just really nice
Name: Steve
tacosteve's Tacoma Gallery

1. dylpickel2004
2. GeoTaco
3. KoruptTaco
4. Steve Adelman
Old 03-22-2010, 11:15 AM   #19
ziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant future

ziffen's Tacoma Gallery

1. dylpickel2004
2. GeoTaco
3. KoruptTaco
4. Steve Adelman
5. ziffen

BUMP
Old 03-22-2010, 04:32 PM   #20
Stock Taco For Now

Firefighter:
with all the people talkin in the other thread bout wanting to meet up you would think we would have more than 5 definates!! Still gonna be fun though