Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

living in dahlonega, ga.

Old 03-22-2010, 08:01 PM   #1
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
living in dahlonega, ga.

i plan on moving up to north ga in the fall to start school at ngcsu and i need a place to live. anyone in the area have any suggestions or know anyone wanting to rent out a room? id like to stay between $400-500 a month but from what ive seen this is hard to come by. thanks in advance.

-josh

ps- mods, if this is in the wrong section, please let me know or feel free to move it. just figured it'd get more hits in the regional section.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:28 PM   #2
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
I know quite a few people that go to NGCSU but don't know of anyone needin a roommate or anything. Sounds like you picked a pretty good school, though. Everyone I know that goes there likes it pretty well. I only live like an hour or so away from there. Sorry, I wasn't really any help with what you were askin...
Old 03-23-2010, 06:24 AM   #3
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
It's cool I'm just tryin to put the word out there. Thanks for the response if u hear one of ur buddies needin a roomate let them know I'm looking. I don't smoke but it don't bother me if other ppl do. I drink but never get drunk and crazy I just like to chill and I'm pretty laid back. Plus I drive a Tacoma so that's gotta count for something lol