1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

living in dahlonega, ga.

Discussion in 'Georgia' started by GA_TACO4x4, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Mar 22, 2010 at 8:01 PM
    GA_TACO4x4

GA_TACO4x4 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    here 'n there
    Vehicle:
    07 DCSB 4x4
    marathon superhide max-4 seat covers, weathertechs, maglite mod, 20% tint, 2" leveling kit, leaf spring tsb.
    i plan on moving up to north ga in the fall to start school at ngcsu and i need a place to live. anyone in the area have any suggestions or know anyone wanting to rent out a room? id like to stay between $400-500 a month but from what ive seen this is hard to come by. thanks in advance.

-josh

ps- mods, if this is in the wrong section, please let me know or feel free to move it. just figured it'd get more hits in the regional section.

2. Mar 22, 2010 at 9:28 PM
    dwalden2

dwalden2 HBTFD

Member:
    First Name:
    Derick
    Blue Ridge, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    '05 TRD Offroad V6 6 spd
    SCS Stealth 6 Wheels, 285/70/17 STT Pros, Demello Offroad front bumper, 20" LED Bar, LED Fogs, LED interior lights, Wet Okole Seat Covers, Body Armour Rear Bumper, Smittybilt 10K winch, 3" OME Lift
    I know quite a few people that go to NGCSU but don't know of anyone needin a roommate or anything. Sounds like you picked a pretty good school, though. Everyone I know that goes there likes it pretty well. I only live like an hour or so away from there. Sorry, I wasn't really any help with what you were askin...

3. Mar 23, 2010 at 6:24 AM
    GA_TACO4x4

GA_TACO4x4 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    here 'n there
    Vehicle:
    07 DCSB 4x4
    marathon superhide max-4 seat covers, weathertechs, maglite mod, 20% tint, 2" leveling kit, leaf spring tsb.
    It's cool I'm just tryin to put the word out there. Thanks for the response if u hear one of ur buddies needin a roomate let them know I'm looking. I don't smoke but it don't bother me if other ppl do. I drink but never get drunk and crazy I just like to chill and I'm pretty laid back. Plus I drive a Tacoma so that's gotta count for something lol ;)

Products Discussed in

To Top