Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Triangle area meet & greet?

Old 03-26-2010, 11:55 AM   #1
whitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
whitebread's Tacoma Gallery
Triangle area meet & greet?

I see that some of the other regions are having good old Hooters get togethers. That sounds like a great idea to me...I love the place and am there once a week anyway. I didn't know if anybody in the triangle area was interested in meeting up together, checking out trucks, talking trucks, and eating some wings. Let me know if it sounds like something you are interested in.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:57 AM   #2
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
I am allllll in this, I have a couple of guys at work who have tacoma's all in all about 5 or 6 in the parking lot daily...let me know and I will pass on to the others at my work.
Old 03-26-2010, 12:10 PM   #3
whitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Awesome. Let's see who else chimes in then we can pick the most convenient location and a date.
Old 04-11-2010, 07:58 PM   #4

Bump.