Notices

SERO URE April 9-11 Poll

View Poll Results: yes or a good change or yes
yes 14 70.00%
good chance of yes 6 30.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-26-2010, 04:05 PM   #1
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
SERO URE April 9-11 Poll

title says it.....poll to get accurate numbers for the URE meet...
Old 03-26-2010, 04:24 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
were you drunk when you posted this??
Old 03-26-2010, 04:27 PM   #3
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Obviously he doesn't care what u think will
Old 03-26-2010, 04:28 PM   #4
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
Obviously he doesn't care what u think will
yeah.......i know.
Old 03-26-2010, 04:31 PM   #5
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
were you drunk when you posted this??
why u say that? i dont give a shit about the no's

i said "or" instead of "of" in the poll title...shoot me!
Old 03-26-2010, 04:32 PM   #6

the hell is "yes or a good change or yes"??? and where is the "cant make this one cause shit sucks right now"???
Old 03-26-2010, 04:33 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
why u say that? i dont give a shit about the no's

i said "or" instead of "of" in the poll title...shoot me!
see post above this one.
Old 03-26-2010, 04:34 PM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
the hell is "yes or a good change or yes"??? and where is the "cant make this one cause shit sucks right now"???
that option is in my violin case....lol.

for real though, we'll have another fall one and maybe try to do something in the july timeframe...
Old 03-26-2010, 04:34 PM   #9
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
ill make mi own try to
Old 03-26-2010, 04:35 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
that option is in my violin case....lol.

for real though, we'll have another fall one and maybe try to do something in the july timeframe...
oh hell yeah,.........aint shit stoppin me from attending the fall meet. this one....just cant fuckin do it.
Old 03-26-2010, 04:37 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
You'll just have to come up to the Rausch Summer Run... that we haven't planned yet...
as i told Chad............im down for that there man, depending on work..............where summer is our busiest time. if not.......outer banks....here we come.
Old 03-26-2010, 04:38 PM   #12
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
You'll just have to come up to the Rausch Summer Run... that we haven't planned yet...
if its the weekend of july 10, i may make it...lol bout the only weekend ove the summer that i dont work or have AFT, drill, etc going on.
Old 03-26-2010, 04:41 PM   #13
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for 1 truck 2 humans and a doggie
Old 03-26-2010, 07:17 PM   #14
pitbullcruiser is a splendid one to beholdpitbullcruiser is a splendid one to beholdpitbullcruiser is a splendid one to beholdpitbullcruiser is a splendid one to beholdpitbullcruiser is a splendid one to beholdpitbullcruiser is a splendid one to beholdpitbullcruiser is a splendid one to behold
pitbullcruiser's Tacoma Gallery
We will be there...sold the Tacoma but will be there with our 4Runner:

Old 03-26-2010, 07:37 PM   #15
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbullcruiser View Post
We will be there...sold the Tacoma but will be there with our 4Runner:

awesome man....i saw it on CL a while back....that sucks man, but that hoerunner lokks bad ass
Old 03-27-2010, 04:26 AM   #16
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
It this rate I'll be out there on the 2 wheeled death machine. Hopefully my work schedule cools off and I don't get stuck working Saturday or Sunday. At the very least I'll make it out for some BSin.

Yea guy I work with was like "Hey look at this tacoma on CL!" and it was pitbull's. I think I threw the link up here. Hopefully it found a good home. That truck was definitely done right.
Old 03-27-2010, 07:03 PM   #18
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrgrnr View Post
so who's going up daniel with me (if its dry)??????
maybe...as log as i'm rollin the 35's and my new skid
Old 03-27-2010, 07:36 PM   #19
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Squirrel can lead the way so he can winch us up if needed
is he magically gonna winch from his ass??? lol
Old 03-27-2010, 07:48 PM   #20
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
What??? I thaught he fixed that pos winch??
he did, but if he leads he cant winch backwards. u cant get turned around on most of those trails. at least not in a quick amount of time