Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Southeast Banner for when you open SE Region

Old 04-06-2010, 08:24 PM   #1
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Southeast Banner for when you open SE Region

Can we maybe get a banner for when you open the southeast region, like when you open the Cali region??
Old 04-06-2010, 08:29 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
post em up if you have good suggestions
Old 04-06-2010, 08:37 PM   #3
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

This one

Im sure there is better but Put the pic of Jhodge's truck on the ground up there just for kicks!
Old 04-06-2010, 08:40 PM   #4
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking this one is appropriate

Old 04-06-2010, 08:50 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
I'm thinking this one is appropriate

If there was a cmack specific section, then this could be the banner.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:56 PM   #6
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01tacoprerunner View Post
If there was a cmack specific section, then this could be the banner.
Wait a minute, I get my own section???

SCORE!
Old 04-06-2010, 08:57 PM   #8

Quote:
Wait a minute, I get my own section???

SCORE!
IF <---Key Word, but no there will never be one.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:14 PM   #9
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrgrnr View Post
There will be plenty more banner worthy pics from this weekend. You comin out brian?
The closet?
Old 04-06-2010, 10:15 PM   #10
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
The closet?
Seems logical.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:17 PM   #11
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
ill be there
Old 04-06-2010, 10:24 PM   #12
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
So ur going into the closet, do u know when U will be leaving said location
Old 04-06-2010, 10:25 PM   #13
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
idk but ill come out with you (major no homo)
Old 04-06-2010, 10:30 PM   #14

Quote:
There will be plenty more banner worthy pics from this weekend. You comin out to URE brian?
I might be, i want too really bad. My parents are so anti-off-roading, they think i will mess up my truck, but i want to go trail riding so bad man, but i might take the ol prerunner out there, or just ride along with someone, i hate to be a burden on yall with 2wd. But i might come out on Saturday, i dont think im staying the night though, but we will see.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:30 PM   #15
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I swear, all your guys' posts just keep reenforcing my original post about my suggestion for the picture to be used in the banner.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:33 PM   #16
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
Quote:
I might be, i want too really bad. My parents are so anti-off-roading, they think i will mess up my truck, but i want to go trail riding so bad man, but i might take the ol prerunner out there, or just ride along with someone, i hate to be a burden on yall with 2wd. But i might come out on Saturday, i dont think im staying the night though, but we will see.
i got a few decent pics from past meets, im just tired now

and brian i got a bed and maybe a backseat if you hafta borrow one lol but the prerunned should be able to handle most of the stuff
Old 04-06-2010, 10:33 PM   #17

Quote:
I swear, all your guys' posts just keep reenforcing my original post about my suggestion for the picture to be used in the banner.
Fuck you cmack go back to arizona or Canada or ireland or where ever the fuck you are from, this is southeast GTFO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
i got a few decent pics from past meets, im just tired now

and brian i got a bed and maybe a backseat if you hafta borrow one lol but the prerunned should be able to handle most of the stuff
I hear ya man. I want to so bad, i think i might take the bullbar off cause to put it on i had to turn the tow hook around and take of the tie down points, cause i know i could possibly need them. I might throw some concrete block in the back too for traction.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:33 PM   #18
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Fuck you cmack go back to arizona or Canada or ireland or where ever the fuck you are from, this is southeast GTFO!
Nice sig
Old 04-06-2010, 10:40 PM   #19

Quote:
Nice sig
Thanks

Quote:
Its sad that you have seen that movie Bruno
Its his favorite movie, that and brokeback mountain.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:47 PM   #20
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks

Its his favorite movie, that and brokeback mountain.
I hate you! You edited it you sumbitch!

Oh and you spelled my name wrong...