Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

All central virginians needing work done!!!

Old 01-06-2011, 10:23 PM   #21
4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Charlie
4banger's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know a good powdercoater, I got the faux beadlock trd wheel in bronze and it's f@#$ing hideous!!! I rattle canned the ring black to help a little, but I'm supposed to get them mounted tomorrow and I'm getting cold feet. I don't know if I can handle gold on my truck!?! I'm outside C'ville and wouldn't mind driving as long as the turn around wasn't to long.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:16 AM   #22
Whitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitfield is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Whitfield's Tacoma Gallery
Live in Colonial Heights but work at DuPont in Richomnd...

Nice to see a few other folks around locally.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:37 AM   #23
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitfield View Post
Live in Colonial Heights but work at DuPont in Richomnd...

Nice to see a few other folks around locally.
an hr south...
Old 07-08-2014, 07:26 PM   #25
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemons View Post
No love for you Namyo. Tidewater!
Holy thread revival Batman