Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

I might be PCS'ing...

Old 04-25-2010, 05:11 AM   #1
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
I might be PCS'ing...

I only say might sense my orders to Germany got canned.

I got an email Friday, on my day off so I read it this morning but I have been selected to be a Instructor at Tech School for my AFSC (MOS) ..

Oh yeah.. and anyone in VA know where I should look for housing in Southern VA (South, South East of Richmond)
Old 04-25-2010, 05:17 AM   #2
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
I only say might sense my orders to Germany got canned.

I got an email Friday, on my day off so I read it this morning but I have been selected to be a Instructor at Tech School for my AFSC (MOS) ..

Oh yeah.. and anyone in VA know where I should look for housing in Southern VA (South, South East of Richmond)
Are you going to Langley? I am not too sure about the Richmond area. I am stationed at Fort Eustis, (Newport News) VA. You may try to post this up in the southeast forum, or also the Hampton Roads forum, as there are a lot of air force here. They may be familiar with that area...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...r-area-36.html
Old 04-25-2010, 05:34 AM   #3
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
It is in the South East Region Forum.. and Im going to Ft. Lee VA, Army Base, but they are moving the Air Force Transportation Techincal Training school there
Old 04-25-2010, 05:37 AM   #4
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
It is in the South East Region Forum.. and Im going to Ft. Lee VA, Army Base, but they are moving the Air Force Transportation Techincal Training school there

LOL, my bad. I am kind of slow....yeah they are moving all the Army transportation schooling there as well.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:50 AM   #5
Pitorro is on a distinguished road

Army: Battalion Commander USAR,  10th MTN, 18 ABC, 1st TSC, 29th ID, 163rd FAR, 111th FAR, 2/65th INF RGT
Name: El Diablo
Pitorro's Tacoma Gallery
If you got the money...go towards Chester. If not move near the base and away from Petersburg I-95. : )