Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Aiken/Augusta Owners...

Old 05-22-2010, 08:01 PM   #41
tacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robbie
tacomaforlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmed99 View Post
Just got a new emblem in...just looking for a place to send it to get chromed.

looks cool thought they stopped making them do to Toyota copyright?
Old 05-24-2010, 05:43 PM   #42
jmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jmed99's Tacoma Gallery
A guy on here had 1 left. I'm looking for a place to get it chrome plated.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:45 PM   #43
jmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jmed99's Tacoma Gallery
Well I got everything for the rear in today from Toytec.

Old 05-25-2010, 11:29 AM   #45

jmed99's Tacoma Gallery
lol...now if I can just get the time to put it on.
Old 05-26-2010, 07:51 PM   #46
tacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaforlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
lol...now if I can just get the time to put it on.
how about we just trade tucks and give me the parts ive got plenty of time to do that stuff
Old 05-27-2010, 07:52 AM   #47

jmed99's Tacoma Gallery
lol...you already have a lift. I'm just trying to catch up man
Old 05-28-2010, 04:12 PM   #48
ROOTIN AROUND
08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of

Army: BNCOC SGL
Name: Joshua
08TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys traded my truck in for a 4runner in today here is the link to my stuff for sale:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ustom-box.html
let me know if yall want anything I am sure we can work something out
Old 05-28-2010, 06:49 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08TRD Sport View Post
hey guys traded my truck in for a 4runner in today here is the link to my stuff for sale:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ustom-box.html
let me know if yall want anything I am sure we can work something out
say it aint so take it back!!!!!!!!! Trader!
Old 05-29-2010, 06:56 PM   #50
CUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of light

CUtigerfan's Tacoma Gallery
So yesterday I decided I was going to clay bar my truck and it was possibly the worst idea I've had in my life. But after 4 hours of work she sure does look purdy.

Old 05-30-2010, 12:20 PM   #52
ROOTIN AROUND
08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of

here is the pics from of my trade in for the taco:::
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...y-08-taco.html
Old 05-30-2010, 12:47 PM   #54
ROOTIN AROUND

yeah yeah yeah ...
Old 05-31-2010, 07:50 AM   #57

jmed99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUtigerfan View Post
So yesterday I decided I was going to clay bar my truck and it was possibly the worst idea I've had in my life. But after 4 hours of work she sure does look purdy.

Using the clay bar takes a ton of elbow grease but it looks good afterwards! I bet it shines like crazy!
Old 05-31-2010, 07:52 AM   #58

jmed99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08TRD Sport View Post
here is the pics from of my trade in for the taco:::
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...y-08-taco.html
Congrats...nice meeting ya. Take care!
Old 05-31-2010, 10:57 AM   #59
CUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of light

CUtigerfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Using the clay bar takes a ton of elbow grease but it looks good afterwards! I bet it shines like crazy!
Yeah it took 4 hours to wash, use liquid clay, use the clay bar, and then wax. I knew it was gonna be worth it after i did the hood and my mom came out and said "What happened to the paint? It looks like a mirror." That final coat of wax helped alot too. The color got deeper and it made the metallic flake more noticeable. This is definitely one of those things you should do to your vehicle at least once. The difference is amazing

I just wish it hadn't rained every day since I did it....
Old 05-31-2010, 11:42 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUtigerfan View Post
Yeah it took 4 hours to wash, use liquid clay, use the clay bar, and then wax. I knew it was gonna be worth it after i did the hood and my mom came out and said "What happened to the paint? It looks like a mirror." That final coat of wax helped alot too. The color got deeper and it made the metallic flake more noticeable. This is definitely one of those things you should do to your vehicle at least once. The difference is amazing

I just wish it hadn't rained every day since I did it....
x2 on the rain!