Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Meet and eat!

Old 05-11-2010, 12:17 PM   #1
"Loud Tires Can Save Lives"
91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

91Toyotabogger's Tacoma Gallery
Meet and eat!

I was wondering if anyone in the North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia area would wont to get together and meet up and hang out get to meet everyone and grab a bite to eat, we don't have to wheel but w/e im open to opinions places times, dates let me know your ideas.
Old 05-11-2010, 05:36 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineTacoDriver View Post
Depending on location/date I would be down
Same.
Old 05-11-2010, 05:51 PM   #4
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Same.
x4. What would be a good central location?
Old 05-11-2010, 07:44 PM   #5
91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed91Toyotabogger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I dont know i was thinking either Greensboro, somewhere like that what yall think? Im off this weekend and then again in two weeks
Old 05-11-2010, 08:38 PM   #6
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91Toyotabogger View Post
I dont know i was thinking either Greensboro, somewhere like that what yall think? Im off this weekend and then again in two weeks
Anywhere in the Triad (Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point) is definitely as central as it gets in NC...Greensboro has the most options for food and fun by far. It's as good a choice as any.

I'm off every weekend but have a lot of things (climbing especially) that occupy my time during those "free" hours. I can make time if I have some notice (a week or so).
Old 05-11-2010, 08:42 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Anywhere in the Triad (Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point) is definitely as central as it gets in NC...Greensboro has the most options for food and fun by far. It's as good a choice as any.

I'm off every weekend but have a lot of things (climbing especially) that occupy my time during those "free" hours. I can make time if I have some notice (a week or so).
ok maybe not the next two weekends but the one after that
Old 05-11-2010, 09:01 PM   #8
2010nctaco is a splendid one to behold2010nctaco is a splendid one to behold2010nctaco is a splendid one to behold2010nctaco is a splendid one to behold2010nctaco is a splendid one to behold2010nctaco is a splendid one to behold2010nctaco is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement: Trooper
Name: Blake
2010nctaco's Tacoma Gallery
sounds good to me. what about a mod day?
Old 05-11-2010, 09:05 PM   #9

I'd be down for a mod day asswell, the only question mark there being does anyone have a facility available for that?
Old 05-11-2010, 09:20 PM   #10

id be up for that if we can get someone with the place to do it
Old 05-12-2010, 06:03 AM   #11
whitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
whitebread's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:28 AM   #12

I personally do not have any, but i would be more than happy to help with mods anyway that i can. Does anyone else have a mod to do list?
Old 05-12-2010, 09:30 AM   #13
MarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: KC-130J Loadmaster
Name: Brian
MarineTacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I personally do not have any, but i would be more than happy to help with mods anyway that i can. Does anyone else have a mod to do list?
Not enough incoming cash for any mods right now
Old 05-12-2010, 11:09 AM   #14
jmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jmed99's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in for a mod day
Old 05-12-2010, 11:46 AM   #15
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down. No mods here, actually got a CAI coming in today or tomorrow gonna put it on by the end of the week though. But I'm down!
Old 05-12-2010, 11:57 AM   #16

well if no mods then maybe just eat and hang out somewhere, i dont care just be funny to put Faces with names and trucks
Old 05-12-2010, 11:58 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
I'd be down. No mods here, actually got a CAI coming in today or tomorrow gonna put it on by the end of the week though. But I'm down!
how much that run you?
Old 05-12-2010, 12:11 PM   #18
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
how much that run you?
Well I went with an S&B instead of a K&N. The S&B was about $80 cheaper and does the same thing. Mine was $180.
Here's mine.
http://www.autoanything.com/air-inta...A2724A0A0.aspx
Old 05-12-2010, 12:24 PM   #19

^^dang that looks cool i might look into getting one, let me know if it is easy to install
Old 05-12-2010, 03:04 PM   #20
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^^dang that looks cool i might look into getting one, let me know if it is easy to install
I will, I hope it's easy but I've got some buddies that can help me if something goes wrong!