Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Nerf Bars

Old 05-17-2010, 11:43 AM   #1
rjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Riley
rjclemen's Tacoma Gallery
Nerf Bars

I have a 07 DC SB and I am looking to get rid of my nerf bars off the ol' taco. If anyone is interested in them I will let them go real cheap if you can pick them up. Thought I would post here since I rather not ship them out. I will get pics up soon.

Old 05-19-2010, 05:17 AM   #2
2010nctaco is a splendid one to behold2010nctaco is a splendid one to behold2010nctaco is a splendid one to behold2010nctaco is a splendid one to behold2010nctaco is a splendid one to behold2010nctaco is a splendid one to behold2010nctaco is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement: Trooper
Name: Blake
2010nctaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I'm near charlotte. How much would you want for them. Also i have a set of tube steps if you wanted to trade.
Old 05-19-2010, 05:34 AM   #3
rjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjclemen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
got any pics? I live in University area and work in downtown.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:09 PM   #4
bump
Old 05-30-2010, 10:00 AM   #5
Tacojimbob is on a distinguished road
Name: Jim
Tacojimbob's Tacoma Gallery
nerf bars

Hey, how much for the bars? Im only a couple hours away.
Old 06-03-2010, 02:03 PM   #6
looking to get like 150 OBO, im not solid on the price.
Old 06-03-2010, 03:42 PM   #7
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
should make a B/S/T thread on this....and kill this one
Old 06-04-2010, 07:56 AM   #8
I did but I would prefer to keep it local so I posted it here.
Old 06-17-2010, 03:51 PM   #9
Still intrested, would you take 125.00?
Old 06-17-2010, 05:50 PM   #10
local?
Old 06-18-2010, 03:12 PM   #11
Yea, my inlaws live in outside Charlotte in Belmont?
Old 06-25-2010, 12:24 PM   #12
Pending sale to Tacojim
Old 06-26-2010, 05:13 PM   #13
Lifes a garden, dig it.
huntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant future

Army: 63H
Name: Fred
huntinggunns's Tacoma Gallery
Riley,
Hoping you can help me out. These are the steps that I am looking for for my truck but can't find a part number or any listing in the dealer catalog. If they came on your truck would you happen to know the description or part number off your invoice sheet. lmk
Thanks, Fred.
Old 06-26-2010, 06:25 PM   #14
Fred,
I too was looking for these boards, check this out. They're Challenger 5" wide.
http://www.runningboardwarehouse.com/

Jim
Old 06-27-2010, 07:31 AM   #15
sold