Notices

SERO summer URE meet 2-4 July 2010

View Poll Results: none
no 0 0%
no 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-22-2010, 04:46 PM   #1
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
SERO summer URE meet 2-4 July 2010

Looks like we're gonna do a summer meet at URE again from 2-4 July. poll for a head count will come later. ^^^^^ date has been set.

attendence poll.......http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-ure-meet.html

aaaaaaaand discuss looks there may be a day of fishing and a day of wheeling involved. if some dont wanna fish, then yall can do whatever
Old 05-22-2010, 05:15 PM   #2
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
would a stock 4x4 make it on these trails..??
Old 05-22-2010, 05:16 PM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
would a stock 4x4 make it on these trails..??
we got a stock prerunner through one of the harder trails...all he had was 32" MTs, IIRC and the stocker sport mechanical LSD. he did take some damage underneath though. always an option to do the easier trails and ride w/ someone on the harder ones
Old 05-22-2010, 05:17 PM   #4
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
definitely something to consider then
Old 05-22-2010, 05:18 PM   #5
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
That was the beging of the season also. Try it now he would be lucky to make it up rocky mountain loop
i edited....and has it been warn down that bad? some of the groups should have work days before then
Old 05-22-2010, 05:19 PM   #6
︻╦╤─

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
would a cap/topper prohibit me from doing anything..?
Old 05-22-2010, 05:19 PM   #7
︻╦╤─

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
noted the edit
Old 05-22-2010, 05:20 PM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
would a cap/topper prohibit me from doing anything..?
nah...pittim and a few others have taken shells through there
Old 05-22-2010, 05:28 PM   #9
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Its pretty bad. See the Telico rigs now come to Uwharrie due to the Tellico closing and those rigs run no less than a 36" tire. They are rutting the trails bad. Thats also why people always complain that the trails are too easy in the spring, right after they get done with the filling in. About 2 weeks ago, the "hole" in dickey bell where us lsd guys had problems was about 1ft deeper. Today, after all the rain, I had a hell of a time getting through it!! Its about 2ft deeper now but they are also doing trail mantainence this weekend so maybe they will fil it in.
we can only hope
Old 05-22-2010, 05:36 PM   #10
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
My locker should be in before then!!! so I hope they leave it that deep
eff u, hoor!!!!
Old 05-23-2010, 01:29 PM   #12
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
we will see...im not sure if im off that weekend or not

the schedule may change

i know i have to go back to the academy for 2 weeks in june and 2 weeks in august for some advanced certification (that may end up with me on a different squad) so i dont know when ill be working as of yet
Old 05-23-2010, 02:49 PM   #13
Sooooooper Moderator

u better make it again, hoor....same for will i am
Old 05-23-2010, 02:54 PM   #14
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
u better make it again, hoor....same for will i am
like i said...i cant promise anything

my dept is sending me to Advanced Collision Reconstruction (which is about $5K per officer) and our regular road officers dont need that certification...theyre sending me for a reason (i just dont know what it is yet)
Old 05-23-2010, 02:59 PM   #15
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
like i said...i cant promise anything

my dept is sending me to Advanced Collision Reconstruction (which is about $5K per officer) and our regular road officers dont need that certification...theyre sending me for a reason (i just dont know what it is yet)

that's cool man...definately use them for as much as you can
Old 05-23-2010, 03:42 PM   #16
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
as always....gonna put myself down for a maybe. not sure what weekend we are heading back to savannah yet.
Old 05-23-2010, 03:45 PM   #17
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
as always....gonna put myself down for a maybe. not sure what weekend we are heading back to savannah yet.
welle lemme know when yall come this way if it's a different weekend and we can see about getting together.
Old 05-23-2010, 03:46 PM   #18
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
welle lemme know when yall come this way if it's a different weekend and we can see about getting together.
yeah,.....i will. may need to make a separate weekend trip down to your place.
Old 05-23-2010, 03:48 PM   #19
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
yeah,.....i will. may need to make a separate weekend trip down to your place.
true...we got the space man...just lemme know. my schedule kinda sucks w/ 6 weeks of weekdays and 6 weeks of weekends
Old 05-23-2010, 03:48 PM   #20
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pd3 View Post
Someone needs to get the donuts!