Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Solid Axle Swap done in Lenoir

Old 05-24-2010, 02:29 PM   #1
UNBREAKABLE FABRICATION
UNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
UNBREAKABLE FAB's Tacoma Gallery
Solid Axle Swap done in Lenoir

I'm bypassing Kevin aka FireTurk and gonna post 3 pics..he is taking too long.
Attached Thumbnails
Solid Axle Swap done in Lenoir-mail.google.com.jpg   Solid Axle Swap done in Lenoir-taco2.jpg   Solid Axle Swap done in Lenoir-taco3.jpg  
Old 05-24-2010, 02:36 PM   #2
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
That looks sick!
Old 05-24-2010, 02:40 PM   #4
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNBREAKABLE FAB View Post
Did it in 24 hrs.
That's impressive. What's on the to do list for it? How long are you estimating it'll take to do it all? My cousin did a SAS here in AZ. The end result is impressive!
Old 05-24-2010, 02:42 PM   #5
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe after college I'll SAS my next Tacoma?
Old 05-24-2010, 03:09 PM   #6
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
good job, midget!!
Old 05-24-2010, 04:35 PM   #7
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
fuggin sweet nice job
Old 05-24-2010, 04:41 PM   #9
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
3 link or leaf spring? I can't see from my phone
stop lyin its your pager you keep lookin at .
joking kracka
Old 05-24-2010, 04:45 PM   #10

skytel was what i had
Old 05-24-2010, 04:46 PM   #11
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with that sweet build!
Old 05-24-2010, 04:47 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNBREAKABLE FAB View Post
Did it in 24 hrs.
wtf 24hrs holy shit thats insane . nice work
Old 05-24-2010, 04:50 PM   #13

Quote:
Motorola
i had one of them big janks that was the size of a pack of cards. alpha nuemeric
Old 05-24-2010, 04:58 PM   #14
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
dang thats sweet!!! just seen the pics on kevins FB
Old 05-24-2010, 05:21 PM   #15
UNBREAKABLE FABRICATION
UNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
UNBREAKABLE FAB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Mine next??
Sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
That's impressive. What's on the to do list for it? How long are you estimating it'll take to do it all? My cousin did a SAS here in AZ. The end result is impressive!
The to do list..Flatbelly! He's going to be back in a month or so and I'm going to raise the gastank and the t-case and going to put in a new driveshaft and a full belly pan. The hanger is going to be boxed in also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
good job, midget!!
Preesh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFGator View Post
Congrats on the SAS. I hate the IFS and will get flamed for saying the IFS is the weakest link in my Off Road TRD. I wish a solid axle was an option on my 2010. So my 2010 will be my DD and medium level off road rig. Looking for an old Toyota with a solid front axle for my trail rig because I don't think there is a practical SAS solution for a 2nd Gen.
Bring it here..well make it happen

Quote:
3 link or leaf spring? I can't see from my phone
It's leaf sprung. I'd like to see another Taco that low on leafs. It's FUGGIN low for leafs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
fuggin sweet nice job
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco4x4rar View Post
Leaf springs, looks like skys kit. If that is skys kit you need to box in that spring hanger, i've seen them fold over on the trail.
gonna

Quote:
Thanks, I'm a bad ass lol
Old 05-24-2010, 08:49 PM   #16
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
whats super insane...is it was done without a lift and only 2 helpers

a floor jack and a crowd of midgets = quick sas

and knowing justin...its done right...its not some bootyfab hackjob
Old 05-25-2010, 09:07 PM   #18
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Unreal.
Old 11-15-2013, 08:01 AM   #20
churchtony36 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tony
churchtony36's Tacoma Gallery
Who done this work in Lenoir NC, ? And could they or would they do a 2003 Chevy Blazer SAS i am currently thinking about doing mine and would like to find someone to do it in a short time period like this Please email me with details if you think you or they may be interested in this job @ churchtony36@gmail.com Thanks And Nice job on the SAS by the way!