Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Western North Carolina meet!

Old 05-25-2010, 03:18 PM   #1
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Western North Carolina meet!

Hey everybody, a few of us got to talking and we want to try to set a meet up sometime this summer for all the western Nc, Sc, Tn, guys. The meeting place is undecided but the thought of the Buffalo Wild Wings in Hickory Nc would be a good place to meet up. I know Ive seen alot of Nc folks on here, so lets try to find somewhere good for us all.

Any input, suggestions or ideas are very very welcome and I really hope we can get alot of people in. Thanks!
Old 05-25-2010, 03:21 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i say hell yeah to buffalo wild wings!! lets aim for a saturday. if i can make it.....i'll damn sure be there.
Old 05-25-2010, 05:50 PM   #3
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i say hell yeah to buffalo wild wings!! lets aim for a saturday. if i can make it.....i'll damn sure be there.
Ok cool, I defiantly plan for a Saturday as well. Im currently in Virginia, only coming to Nc every two weeks. I will be moved down permanently by June 10th, Im aiming for sometime in late June or early July for the meet?

Are there any places to offroad in the area, I would love to go offroading before or after Wings.
Old 05-25-2010, 05:59 PM   #4
tbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
tbturner47's Tacoma Gallery
Yeh about 45 minutes away there is a place called Richlands. Its off HWY 321 just past Lenoir on the way up the mountain Thats about where everybody around this area goes. BWW's sounds perfect.
Old 05-25-2010, 06:31 PM   #5
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
dang i wish i was closer or id be up for it
Old 05-25-2010, 06:37 PM   #6
UNBREAKABLE FABRICATION
UNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
UNBREAKABLE FAB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbturner47 View Post
Yeh about 45 minutes away there is a place called Richlands. Its off HWY 321 just past Lenoir on the way up the mountain Thats about where everybody around this area goes. BWW's sounds perfect.

NO RICHLANDS IS OFF LIMITS! I know property owners there.
Old 05-25-2010, 06:39 PM   #7
UNBREAKABLE FABRICATION
UNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shedUNBREAKABLE FAB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I will go to BWW. Mtn City, TN is a better choice(and legal) and I'll show y'all around. There are trails for some and then there are trails for all and then there are trails for those with balls

Some pics from my last time up there
Attached Thumbnails
Western North Carolina meet!-riding-wall.jpg   Western North Carolina meet!-top-world.jpg   Western North Carolina meet!-easy-out.jpg  
Old 05-25-2010, 06:58 PM   #8
UNBREAKABLE FABRICATION
1hr 20min MAX if you drive like a pus(this coming from the guy who got a speeding ticket 2 weeks ago going there) I'm headed up there this weekend again
Old 05-25-2010, 07:00 PM   #9
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
What time of day are we thinkin? I have somewhere to be at 5ish on Sat but am otherwise free that day and would love to hit this.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:11 PM   #10
UNBREAKABLE FABRICATION
I don't expect y'all to run the same trails as I do. BUT I will show you all around the place.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:29 PM   #11
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Ok so Im thinking in early July we can meet up and hit trails, then go hit Wings? Or the opposite? Is everyone cool with it being on a Saturday sometime this summer, I will probably be working most all weekdays.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:43 PM   #12
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNBREAKABLE FAB View Post
I will go to BWW. Mtn City, TN is a better choice(and legal) and I'll show y'all around. There are trails for some and then there are trails for all and then there are trails for those with balls

Some pics from my last time up there
Thats what I'm talkin about... My neck of the woods.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:18 AM   #13
UNBREAKABLE FABRICATION
Why not meet up in Boone..there are just as many places to eat and such and it's only 25 min to the trails
Old 06-04-2010, 11:53 AM   #14
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Bumpity bump
Old 06-05-2010, 09:05 AM   #15
Fresh Man
Tacomaurciio is on a distinguished road
Army: 2nd Infantry Division, Korea (Manchu). 11 Armored Cavalry Regiment.
Name: Mauricio
Tacomaurciio's Tacoma Gallery
Hickory Hickory Hickory !! wild wings! wild wings! wild wings! hell yes hell yess!!
Old 06-06-2010, 07:46 AM   #16
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
so whats the date?
That, and who's in charge of organizing this thing? Typically it's the OP?
Old 06-06-2010, 03:11 PM   #17
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Yeah me and Cole will be organizing everything. On that note, everyone is free to help pick whats gonna go on, I want yalls opinions.

So is Hickory going to be ok? Or Boone?

I honestly strongly prefer Hickory. Cole lives there, Ill be 30 minutes down the road. .. . . .

Sometime in July would be good, I want to see how many we will have attending.

Anyone have any input? lol
Old 06-06-2010, 03:17 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post
Yeah me and Cole will be organizing everything. On that note, everyone is free to help pick whats gonna go on, I want yalls opinions.

So is Hickory going to be ok? Or Boone?

I honestly strongly prefer Hickory. Cole lives there, Ill be 30 minutes down the road. .. . . .

Sometime in July would be good, I want to see how many we will have attending.

Anyone have any input? lol

Set a location. Do it first, do it soon. That will determine who's coming. I say Hickory.

The next item to set in stone, soon as you can, is a date.
Old 06-06-2010, 06:15 PM   #19
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Set a location. Do it first, do it soon. That will determine who's coming. I say Hickory.

The next item to set in stone, soon as you can, is a date.
x2......Boone is a bit of a drive just for an afternoon....to me anyway.
Old 06-06-2010, 06:57 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
I think skip the wheelin, unless you got a weekend to wheel.

Just pick a place to eat
yeah..........works better this go round anyway.