Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

south of the border

Old 05-31-2010, 08:46 PM   #1
MarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: KC-130J Loadmaster
Name: Brian
MarineTacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
south of the border

Just drove down to and back from GA from NC, and I must say that I hate all the signs for that 'south of the border' place. Just had to rant and see how many other people agree. And has anyone ever actually gone there? Every time I pass by the parking lot is empty, I have no clue how they afford all those fucking billboards!
Old 05-31-2010, 08:52 PM   #2
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
I think i know about the place your talking about. And no I havent stoped. Place looks like a ghost town theme park.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:46 AM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
haha....worst place ever. to make it better so EVERYONE knows.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3tGg8A1-_0

you can thank me later
Old 06-05-2010, 04:48 PM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
been there a bunch of times as a kid driving to fl. i just watched "extreme truck stops" on thravel channel.they showed sotb and it said it as 100 signs before you get to it.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:51 PM   #6
TacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet -11B
Name: Randy
TacoRan's Tacoma Gallery
I can't beleive that dump is still there. C'mon recession do your thing!
Old 06-05-2010, 08:33 PM   #7
MarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: KC-130J Loadmaster
Name: Brian
MarineTacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
been there a bunch of times as a kid driving to fl. i just watched "extreme truck stops" on thravel channel.they showed sotb and it said it as 100 signs before you get to it.
I honestly hate driving down I95 to get down to GA, and back up to NC because of those signs
Old 06-05-2010, 08:35 PM   #8
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Lmao!! That place is NC's asshole
Yeah that place is a dump. I think I saw 2 people there when we stopped by to check it out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoRan View Post
I can't beleive that dump is still there. C'mon recession do your thing!
X2