Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

No more talking... We mean Business!!!

Old 06-12-2010, 07:23 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
No more talking... We mean Business!!!

July 10th 2010 is the next Great American Park meet.

Bring anyone and everyone who wants to have fun in the sun, feel and taste mud, and smell exhaust and engines!!!

Bring your trail rig. There is ATV, Dirtbike and truck trails all over the premises.

Powercrawl 2010, Mud Bog Courses, Merchina Trench, Spencer's Jaw, and MORE!!!

$10 per person
$5 for ATVs, dirtbikes, and/or if your going to participate on the courses.

Children under 7 get in free.

Any more questions let me know!!!
Old 06-12-2010, 07:36 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Come down for it Colin. You can book it at my house.... for the night.
Old 06-12-2010, 07:43 PM   #4
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Come down for it Colin. You can book it at my house.... for the night.
Hahaha you'd know I want to but I'm not offroading my truck anymore, I figured she's too new to nice and I'll wait to bash my next truck which will be a 4x4 tundra that I'll pay for.
This summer though I'm flying up to Georgia and me and matt are gonna take an offroading trip in his LR3, come with us!
Old 06-13-2010, 07:33 AM   #5
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Dude this sounds cool where is it exactly?
Old 06-13-2010, 11:15 AM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
It's in Macon county. About 15 minutes away from my house.

Everyone in Auburn and close to Auburn should come!
Old 06-14-2010, 08:38 AM   #7
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
More people need to come!!
Old 06-14-2010, 08:55 AM   #8
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
where's auburn?is that somewhere in south georgia.
Old 06-14-2010, 08:57 AM   #9
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I take it your an Alabama fan....?
Old 06-14-2010, 12:18 PM   #10
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
I take it your an Alabama fan....?
isnt everybody?
Old 06-14-2010, 12:34 PM   #11
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Hush--- NO! hahaha

Come down if your not too chicken to be in Tiger country.
Old 06-14-2010, 12:57 PM   #12
Holden02 is a jewel in the roughHolden02 is a jewel in the roughHolden02 is a jewel in the rough

Holden02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbob View Post
isnt everybody?
I am, and I live in the Kitty Den. I don't know what I'm thinking. Hell my wife is a Barner.

Anyway, I have the date on my calender. I am making plans to have my skid plate finished by then and hopefully my sliders money permitting!

Roll Tide!!!
Old 06-14-2010, 01:05 PM   #13
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pd3 View Post
No fair that you get in free!
But you get a senior discount.
Old 06-14-2010, 01:29 PM   #14
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sweet! So I see you have checked on this seeing how ur older than I!
I think that you lie about your age.
Old 06-14-2010, 01:37 PM   #15

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think you need to STFU!
Whoa, tough guy, no need to talk like that!
Old 06-14-2010, 02:51 PM   #16

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Tough guy? I didn't say I was gonna kick ur ass I just said STFU!
Still don't need that kind of language, this is a family site.
Old 06-14-2010, 02:55 PM   #17

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What ever you say Mr. cool.
When are you coming back up this way?
Old 06-14-2010, 03:25 PM   #18
Roll Tide

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
oh goody,a fight.can i play?
Old 06-14-2010, 05:29 PM   #19
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden02 View Post
I am, and I live in the Kitty Den. I don't know what I'm thinking. Hell my wife is a Barner.

Anyway, I have the date on my calender. I am making plans to have my skid plate finished by then and hopefully my sliders money permitting!

Roll Tide!!!
Nice! Well be ready, My trail rig will be. Hopefully.

Did you go to the last one?

Quote:
No fair that you get in free!
well.... My height gives it away so I dont think I could do that..
Old 06-14-2010, 05:34 PM   #20
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Lol!!!!!!

Mud bog!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come if you REALLY want to. We wont be at the mud bog though..

We will be in the back:

Alot more is there though