Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

represent Mobile,AL? Lets get together?

Old 06-16-2010, 07:56 AM   #1
tacoslider is on a distinguished road

Name: Evan
tacoslider's Tacoma Gallery
represent Mobile,AL? Lets get together?

I live in Satsuma, Al and I would love to meet up with a bunch of other enthusiast. Post up here
Old 06-16-2010, 08:07 AM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
moved your thread to the south east region
Old 06-16-2010, 08:19 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
I'm in town (Mobile that is) during the week. What is central for everyone?? Airport Blvd? Down by the beach?? I'll drive pretty much wherever to meet up.
airport blvd is pretty universal haha, where are u at?
Old 06-16-2010, 08:20 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
moved your thread to the south east region
Thanx bro
Old 06-16-2010, 08:26 AM   #7

Quote:
I'm here for some training- I'm on the far side of the Regional airport at the Coast Guard Air Station.
oh ok so ur pretty much on airport blvd. u know where the bel-air is?
Old 06-16-2010, 08:31 AM   #9

Quote:
The mall right??
yeah
Old 06-16-2010, 08:58 AM   #11

Quote:
Yup...I know where you are talking about then....lol
we'll have to set something up, get more people to come, and we'll have a mobile meet.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:36 AM   #12
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Im here down by dauphin Island, where are you ben (benca1)) and jay (jrobson)
Old 06-16-2010, 12:50 PM   #13

im in satsuma, do u know where that is? its next to saraland if that helps, i-65 exit 19
Old 06-16-2010, 01:39 PM   #14
ChaseUA is a jewel in the roughChaseUA is a jewel in the roughChaseUA is a jewel in the rough
Name: Chase
ChaseUA's Tacoma Gallery
I am in Tuscaloosa, but originally from Robertsdale. Can possibly make it to a Mobile meet depending on when it is. It'll give me a reason to "visit the folks" other than to "visit the folks".
Old 06-16-2010, 02:25 PM   #15
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Satsuma as well. I'd be down to meet up. Maybe one evening at wings or someplace on Airport Blvd. Just PM me.
Old 06-16-2010, 03:43 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrobson View Post
I'm in Satsuma as well. I'd be down to meet up. Maybe one evening at wings or someplace on Airport Blvd. Just PM me.
u live in vaughans dude! barcelona st i believe. ur taco is amazing! i live right down the street from u on twinbranch. ur a nurse arent u? once again ur taco is insane!
Old 06-16-2010, 06:42 PM   #17
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoslider View Post
u live in vaughans dude! barcelona st i believe. ur taco is amazing! i live right down the street from u on twinbranch. ur a nurse arent u? once again ur taco is insane!
Nope, not a nurse. Physician Assistant. I want to go for a ride with Brunes. Not in the Tacoma though. I'd like to get in one of those helicopters. Aren't you training on the dolphins or something like that? My 3yr old goes nuts every time he hears them fly by. He loves them.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:28 PM   #18

Quote:
Nope, not a nurse. Physician Assistant. I want to go for a ride with Brunes. Not in the Tacoma though. I'd like to get in one of those helicopters. Aren't you training on the dolphins or something like that? My 3yr old goes nuts every time he hears them fly by. He loves them.
sorry i knew it had to be something of the such ive seen u in scrubs. im studying now to become a nurse-anethesis! i love the medical field.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:32 PM   #19
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Yeah man- I'm a Dolphin pilot. I eff'in LOVE that helo. I wish I could take you up flying. It's a blast man.

I can't do that- but if your boy wants to see one up close- Let me know...I can probably get you on base for a tour-maybe sit up in a one and take a couple pics??
Old 06-16-2010, 07:39 PM   #20

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah man- I'm a Dolphin pilot. I eff'in LOVE that helo. I wish I could take you up flying. It's a blast man.

I can't do that- but if your boy wants to see one up close- Let me know...I can probably get you on base for a tour-maybe sit up in a one and take a couple pics??
Holy crap dude, that would make his day!