Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Southeast Custom 4x4 2nd Annual Beach Blast...July 16-18, 2010

Old 06-21-2010, 10:53 AM   #1
eagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed
eagleswarrior's Tacoma Gallery
Southeast Custom 4x4 2nd Annual Beach Blast...July 16-18, 2010

The summer is here and we're ready to hit the waves!! Southeast Custom 4x4 will be taking its 2nd beach trip going to Carolina Beach the weekend of July 16th-18th...We will be camping on the beach and will have a great weekend of food, fun, and fellowship!! We will have a carpool leaving from Rick Hendrick Toyota in Fayetteville taking the trip to the coast...not sure what time yet so it depends on whats best for you guys...We will also be deciding in the next couple days where to meet up at if you can't make the carpool...If you have any questions, please PM me or contact me (Daniel) @ Rick Hendrick Toyota in Fayetteville (910)868-5071...You can also find out more information about Carolina Beach here -------> http://www.carolinabeachgetaway.com/...ing_parks.html
Please bring the whole family!!
Old 06-24-2010, 08:18 PM   #2
want1bad is just really nicewant1bad is just really nicewant1bad is just really nicewant1bad is just really nice

Name: TJ
want1bad's Tacoma Gallery
that sounds awesome but dont have the truck anymore so no more taco for me, but got an awesome deal on a jeep cherokee from my brother in law. got it for free.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:48 PM   #4
redezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant future

Name: Charles
redezman's Tacoma Gallery
wish i could make it, BUT maybe next time.
Old 06-27-2010, 06:00 PM   #5
want1bad is just really nicewant1bad is just really nicewant1bad is just really nicewant1bad is just really nice

yeah money been real funny and had to let it go cause i couldnt sell it but if you still got my number give me a call. if you know anbodt looking a toolbox or a set of tires let me know i got the off the truck before it got gone.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:11 AM   #6
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
hum....I might could make that.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:01 PM   #7
eagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed
eagleswarrior's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by want1bad View Post
yeah money been real funny and had to let it go cause i couldnt sell it but if you still got my number give me a call. if you know anbodt looking a toolbox or a set of tires let me know i got the off the truck before it got gone.
I'll definately keep in touch with you and what kind of tool box/tires do you have and I'll keep my eyes and ears out for someone looking!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
hum....I might could make that.
Come on out!! I think we might go to the North end of Carolina Beach where its better fishing by the inlet and not so crowded!!
Old 06-30-2010, 05:09 PM   #8

its a uws diamond plate toolbox and 285/75/16 bridgestone dueller at revo 2's with 15/32nds of tread left. they only have about 4500 miles on them