Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Raleigh Meets

Old 07-14-2010, 08:25 PM   #41
Go Pack Go!
hawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Bryce
hawkeye12's Tacoma Gallery
anyone in the raleigh area wanna do a satoshi grill for me? ill pay you... im just to scared to do it myself.
Old 07-18-2010, 10:56 AM   #42
Taco Lantern
Altonymous is on a distinguished road
Altonymous's Tacoma Gallery
Turns out some issue arose and we couldn't find time to go. We're going to try and plan another trip after I get back from the beach.

With that said, my boys were really looking forward to going. Is there anywhere around Raleigh I can hit up really quick as a small off-road excursion just to give the boys a taste?

I thought about heading out to Holly Springs and looking around, but I don't want to get into trouble, and I'd rather not drive around all day looking with no luck.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:10 PM   #43
Go Pack Go!
hawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhawkeye12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altonymous View Post
Turns out some issue arose and we couldn't find time to go. We're going to try and plan another trip after I get back from the beach.

With that said, my boys were really looking forward to going. Is there anywhere around Raleigh I can hit up really quick as a small off-road excursion just to give the boys a taste?

I thought about heading out to Holly Springs and looking around, but I don't want to get into trouble, and I'd rather not drive around all day looking with no luck.
North Raleigh... Kemp Road and Paige Road have some realllllllly good spots.
Old 07-27-2010, 05:56 PM   #44
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
So... when is there gonna be another meet in NC?
Old 07-27-2010, 06:55 PM   #45
whitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
whitebread's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye12 View Post
North Raleigh... Kemp Road and Paige Road have some realllllllly good spots.
Are you talking about in Morrisville along the river near Old Page Road?
Old 07-27-2010, 09:11 PM   #46
Go Pack Go!

Coast Guard:
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebread View Post
Are you talking about in Morrisville along the river near Old Page Road?
Yeah. Right off the Paige Rd exit on 40?
Old 07-28-2010, 04:04 AM   #47
whitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
whitebread's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye12 View Post
Yeah. Right off the Paige Rd exit on 40?
Correct.
Old 07-28-2010, 12:58 PM   #48
Go Pack Go!

Coast Guard:
Awesome spot, eh?

I work right off the Harrison Ave. exit.
Old 07-29-2010, 05:08 PM   #49
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
Please let me know the date as soon as possible so that I can make sure to request that day off. I get 1 weekend off a month, so as soon as you come up with a day, let me know ASAP.
Old 07-29-2010, 05:10 PM   #50
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
Please let me know the date as soon as possible so that I can make sure to request that day off. I get 1 weekend off a month, so as soon as you come up with a day, let me know ASAP.
cool. will do.....the mod day will be at my house/garage.
Old 07-29-2010, 05:23 PM   #51
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
how the fuck did i miss this thread. dam short bus not stoppin i guess
Old 07-29-2010, 05:24 PM   #52
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
There will be one maybe next month in York SC for a mod day. Then another in Oct maybe for the SERO fall Uwharrie meet.
and a haderass fishin trip sometime this year
Old 07-29-2010, 06:20 PM   #53

Quote:
That too!! just need to go make some time!! cooking it now
im off for 3 days now then balls to the wall startin monday till my son is born in late sept thats 1 week off then back to work till this boat leaves in oct sometime
Old 07-29-2010, 06:27 PM   #54

yeah sounds goo to me . i got to mount them lights one of these days
Old 07-29-2010, 06:32 PM   #55
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altonymous View Post
I found the truck I wanted at Cox.

Picked mine up from Cox in Burlington as well. It's like the 5th Toyota my family has purchased from them. Awesome, honest dealership.
Old 07-29-2010, 06:33 PM   #56

Quote:
Where you mounting them?
On the sides
Old 07-29-2010, 06:44 PM   #57

Quote:
sides??
maybe on the back for the tailgaters they goin on the front right in front of the grill
Old 07-29-2010, 06:51 PM   #58

Quote:
Better!
you need a hug . i might mount 2 or 4 dont know yet. i can up grade to hids if i umpto
Old 07-29-2010, 07:03 PM   #59

Quote:
I'm spending $400 on 4 lights and you got 4 for free

Ineed anither beer
aint thata bitch
Old 07-29-2010, 07:13 PM   #60

Quote:
Fixed
oh aint ya. i started a new thread for bullshittin. im tired of shittin in threads