1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Va boys!

Discussion in 'South East' started by SilverStreakUSMC, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Jun 20, 2009 at 6:57 PM
    SilverStreakUSMC

SilverStreakUSMC [OP] Member

Member:
    Charlottesville, VA
    anybody heading up to "the big boys playground" this weekend?? just outside of harrisonburg, its gonna be funner 'an hell!!

2. Jun 20, 2009 at 7:28 PM
    05TRD4WD

05TRD4WD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Chesapeake, VA
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD OFFROAD 4X4
    ; 17 x 9 xd revolvers wrapped in 295/70-R17, volant cold air intake, Gibson exhaust, BHLM, Yellow fog covers, access rollup tonneau, kenwood dnx-9960, all jl audio, jl stealth box, 900/5 amp, Fab Tech 6" lift
    weres it located and what is the address of the event if possible

3. Jun 21, 2009 at 11:44 AM
    DrRabbitFurHead

DrRabbitFurHead Yeah, there's a TSB for that!

Member:
    Salem, VA
    Vehicle:
    X-treme Off Road Edition (4x4)
    Icon Extended Travel Coil Overs, Fox Rear Resi 8-Way Adjustable Shocks, Light Racing UCA's, OME Rear Leafs, M/T Classic Locks 17x9, Nitto T/G (285/70/R17), 5mm Billet Aluminum Spacers, Demello Sliders, All Pro Front Plate Bumper & IFS Skid Plate, PIAA 510's, Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers, O2 sims, Rear Timbren's & U-Bolt Flip Kit , 3* Rear Axel Shims, Extended Rear Brake Lines, 48" Hi-Lift with a ton of accessories, Wet Okoles, TRD bed mat, Borla Air Filter, Garmin Nuvi 765T, Viper 5901 remote start, 50% tint.
    Yeah, a little more info next time and I may be interested.

4. Jun 21, 2009 at 11:50 AM
    rrtaco

rrtaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Colton
    Culpeper
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Double Cab, Long Bed, Radiant Red
    Kenwood head unit, Alpine speakers with Rockford fosgate amp, kicker subs in box behind rear seat. Bhlm style headlights with ddm tuning 55w 5k headlight and fog light. Bed liner on bed and toolbox. Rear bumper fog lights. Super 44. Custom Exhaust Fox 2.5 Coilovers Total Chaos UCAs Allpro U Bolt Flip 33" Mickey Thompsons
    tight ill see if i can get off work

5. Jun 23, 2009 at 7:37 AM
    SilverStreakUSMC

SilverStreakUSMC [OP] Member

Member:
    Charlottesville, VA
    Directions according to web site:

We are conveniently located a few minutes north of Harrisonburg, Va. with easy access to lodging, restaurants and shopping centers.
    From I-81 exit 251, merge onto Route 11 North and continue for 1.5 miles. We are on the left at 5347 North Valley Pike.
    Note: Primitive onsite camping is available. However, you must call and register in advance.

Mailing Address that is posted on the website:

Big Boys Playground, LLC
    5347 N. Valley Pike
    Harrisonburg, VA 22802

E-mail & Telephone:

For course details and hauling, extraction, recovery, transporting services, please e-mail Kelly or call 540-476-2044.
    For tickets, ads, merchandise, camping, and insurance services, please e-mail Tricia or call 540-578-3580.

hey boys this is all the info you asked for, but i just found out that i have to work friday saturday and sunday. but i definitely will be able to go to next months if i find out about it like soon, maybe if anybody goes, they can post up a date? otherwise i have a couple buddies going up there this weekend, and ill post it up. they usually have it one weekend EVERY month, so maybe we could make it a regular thing??????????

Products Discussed in

To Top