Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

3rd Official Utah Meet and Greet/Trail Run Pictures

Old 08-21-2010, 07:42 PM   #1
mgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
mgage10's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to mgage10 Send a message via Skype™ to mgage10
3rd Official Utah Meet and Greet/Trail Run Pictures

Hey Guys,

Thanks to the guys for coming out. It was a great time as usual and thanks to Jesse for leading us around his home turf. For those of you who couldn't make it, I hope you can make the next one.

Let's show off the fun we had.

Post your pics
Old 08-21-2010, 10:46 PM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics and nice recovery Jason!!!
Old 08-21-2010, 11:17 PM   #4
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics and good luck with the clean up. Thats the price you pay for playing in the mud.
Old 08-21-2010, 11:17 PM   #5
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
Jason's video was from the second recovery for (...Sorry, I suck at names. Who was he again?). Yes, he went in again, and again. Here's the first recovery, as well as an almost 3rd recovery. (note the angle on his front bumper)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0990_Z60Ic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHrEAjwArw

A few pics of Jesse and ... playing in the puddle before Heber.

Jason on his way back down from Forest Lake. Note the lack of dirt on it.

Old 08-22-2010, 09:13 AM   #6
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Great pics and nice recovery Jason!!!
Thanks Danny. Now you got your bike lets go ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manlaan View Post

Jason on his way back down from Forest Lake. Note the lack of dirt on it.

Ahh the magic of a white trick, even when it's dirty it still looks clean.

Great pics and video Greg.
Old 08-22-2010, 10:49 AM   #7
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Had a great time as always with everyone that showed up!! Sorry me and Matt couldnt make it up to the Forrest Lake run. Had to get my bike later that day. But here are some pics I took!! Enjoy!! Oh and, I put in a pic of my bike.

Old 08-22-2010, 10:56 AM   #8
Beast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to all

Name: Mark
Beast's Tacoma Gallery
some good looking pics/vids. Looks like i missed out but ill be at the next one
Old 08-22-2010, 03:56 PM   #10
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
Please tell me that you are keepig your bike in your house. If so you are my hero.

P.S. that is a sexy looking bike.
Lol. Yah Jas its in the house!!! I need to clean out my garage to make room for it!! My 95' Jetta is taking up to much space!!
Old 08-22-2010, 03:59 PM   #11
"Its go time, baby!"
Shawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to behold

Name: Shawn
Shawneily's Tacoma Gallery
Well, Looks like I missed out on the Mud holes I was looking for.. I will definitely make it to the next meet. Awesome pics guys.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:06 PM   #12
3rdTACOMA is on a distinguished road

Name: Brad
3rdTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
This was a great time!! Had a lot of fun. It was good to meet u guys, put some faces to the names. Can't wait for the next one.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:20 PM   #13
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdTACOMA View Post
This was a great time!! Had a lot of fun. It was good to meet u guys, put some faces to the names. Can't wait for the next one.
Brad I'm glad you were able to make it out with us. We do have fun group.

We are always open to suggestions on future trip locations if you have anything in mind.

Here is one more picture of you.
Old 08-23-2010, 07:18 AM   #14
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawneily View Post
Well, Looks like I missed out on the Mud holes I was looking for.. I will definitely make it to the next meet. Awesome pics guys.
Yeah your truck could have gotten muddy if it wanted too!! I normally try and always keep mine clean but this trip I said the heck with it and tried to get her as dirty as possible!! I power washed the truck for 10 minutes the next day and theres still mud coming out from corners and other spots!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdTACOMA View Post
Hey Brad glad you could make it!!! Sorry it wasnt as long as our other meets. Well I guess it could have been if you went with them to Forrest Lake. But great to have you on board!! Your our first magnetic gray 2nd gen so thats awesome! I love those colored trucks. You should def try and make it to all our meets!! Bring the wife and kids too!!
Old 08-23-2010, 07:32 AM   #15
T0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T0LLPHR33's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to T0LLPHR33
awesome pics guys...even better vids...

you pay to play...mud takes anyone and everyone down at 1 time or another...nice recovery on the last vid...
Old 08-23-2010, 01:38 PM   #16
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Name: Jesse
Yota_dvl's Tacoma Gallery
sorry took a while to upload mine only took a few here you go

VVV jeff thought washing dirty truck with dirty water would work... VVV
Old 08-23-2010, 10:08 PM   #17
"Its go time, baby!"
Shawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to behold

Name: Shawn
Shawneily's Tacoma Gallery
So.. When is the next meet??!?
Old 08-24-2010, 02:53 AM   #18
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not sure. What works for you and where do you want to go?

Maybe we should just make it a standard "last saturday of the month" or something easy like that so everyone can plan.
Old 08-24-2010, 01:44 PM   #19

Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
As far as dates, the 11th or the 25th would work best for me.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:31 PM   #20
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Name: Jesse
Yota_dvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
as greg said it looks like we go the end of the month... I'm okay with stickin to that plan ... my only question is WHERE WE GOING NEXT ?!?!?!?