Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Wheeling this Saturday or Sunday?

Old 08-25-2010, 12:56 PM   #1
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Wheeling this Saturday or Sunday?

Is there any wheeling planed for this weekend? I'm in Colorado Springs and need to get out and wheel one day this weekend. I don't really care how far it is just need to before homework getts to be too much. I don't want to messup anything so the trail can't be to hard and I don't have sliders.

So post up any ideas.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:06 PM   #2
toytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant future
Name: Jason
toytacoma22's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-anyone-2.html

see last post
Old 08-25-2010, 01:11 PM   #3
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toytacoma22 View Post
Thanks. Do you know where this is? Sorry I'm not familiar with this area at all, I'm here for college.
Old 08-25-2010, 05:29 PM   #4

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Ok I read about some trails: Dankan Road, Balanced Rock Road, Rule Ridge, Breakneck Pass. Does can anyone recommend one of these or know any information on them beside whats on TrailDamage.com?
Old 08-25-2010, 07:02 PM   #5
Bsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud of

Name: Nate
Bsly862's Tacoma Gallery
Well this sunday DOT and I talked about maybe doing Dakan Road, and then I thought we could maybe take Fern Creek trail and maybe meet up with 06rubi and Illinois gulch
Old 08-25-2010, 07:31 PM   #6

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good. I'm up for it. Let me know the final decision.

PS replied to your PM before reading this.