Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Labor Day Weekend

Old 08-29-2010, 01:09 PM   #1
Bsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud of

Name: Nate
Bsly862's Tacoma Gallery
Labor Day Weekend

Anyone have plans for Labor Day weekend?

I have that sunday and monday off. It would be cool if some of us got together and maybe do some wheeling and or camping.

Ideas?
Old 08-29-2010, 01:24 PM   #2
ky taco
chopper is on a distinguished road

Name: chop
chopper's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be workin.
Old 08-29-2010, 01:52 PM   #3
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsly862 View Post
Anyone have plans for Labor Day weekend?

I have that sunday and monday off. It would be cool if some of us got together and maybe do some wheeling and or camping.

Ideas?
Hope fully my truck will be fixed by then.
Old 08-29-2010, 02:01 PM   #4
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
come out east
Old 08-29-2010, 02:02 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully we can get a little wheeling trip together here in AZ
Old 08-30-2010, 05:44 PM   #6
Bsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud of

Bsly862's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
Hope fully my truck will be fixed by then.
Haha if it is we must go out

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
come out east
Man if I could I think I would looks like a blast out there

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Hopefully we can get a little wheeling trip together here in AZ
Nice wheeling trips are always nice
Old 08-30-2010, 05:46 PM   #7
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
If the stuff comes in it will be.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:46 PM   #8
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
I finally get my new rims and tires on...Im gettin Black Moto Metal 951's with 285/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers
Old 08-30-2010, 06:15 PM   #9

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down for camping. Of course that is if everything goes well.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:07 PM   #11

Bsly862's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Might be out of town for Hurricane Earl...
Ah thats right I forgot about that i guess thats a plus for me living in the middle of the country