Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Holloman AFB Tacomas??? who all is here??

Old 01-17-2014, 07:09 AM   #241
andrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Firefighter
Name: Andrew
andrew19's Tacoma Gallery
Matt what's up man?? It's been forever!! I miss being down there and going wheelin.
Old 01-17-2014, 07:20 AM   #242
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew19 View Post
Matt what's up man?? It's been forever!! I miss being down there and going wheelin.
how goes it man!
Old 01-17-2014, 07:36 AM   #244
andrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to behold

Everything is going good, just enjoying being a civilian again, it's not bad. My little girl is just over a year old now, we bought a new house and are building another one. How's everything going for you guys?? Matt I see you selling guns and Dan I see you got a new ride!!!
Old 01-17-2014, 07:47 AM   #245
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Everything is going good, just enjoying being a civilian again, it's not bad. My little girl is just over a year old now, we bought a new house and are building another one. How's everything going for you guys?? Matt I see you selling guns and Dan I see you got a new ride!!!
yea man im on my 3rd tacoma lol. i got smart this time and bought a 4x4 though haaha
Old 01-17-2014, 09:51 AM   #246

Lol it's about time you bought a 4x4!! I'm on my second tundra, I sold my 2011 crewmax limited lifted 3" and bought a 2013 platinum crewmax and did a 6" lift and bumpers, lol I think I'm done for awhile now
Old 01-17-2014, 12:23 PM   #247
nexgen91 will become famous soon enough

Air Force:
nexgen91's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They grow up so fast, seems like just yesterday we where talking the boys out on trails as three year olds, and now they are about to be six. Crazy how time fly's by. Yeah I got some new guns and had to sell off some I don't shoot :-) we are doing good though, sold the 02 and bought Colins 07, I like it allot.
Old 01-17-2014, 10:48 PM   #248
tacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
tacocolin's Tacoma Gallery
Whats up Andrew! So you sold that tundra already! Man your as bad as me! lol Lets see some pix! I'm on to a FJ now.