Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Holloman AFB Tacomas??? who all is here??

Old 01-04-2011, 10:47 PM   #21
andrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Firefighter
Name: Andrew
andrew19's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody6047 View Post
I was there for 3 years, 05-08. i kinda miss the area... how long ya been there?
Quote:
I separated from Kunsan South Korea, and im working DOD in Baghdad right now. Yea it takes a little time for the town to grow on ya, but i loved all the trails and motorcycle riding around there. Ruidoso is really close too thats a plus
what do you do DOD?? i am looking to do the same thing fire fighting
Old 01-04-2011, 10:48 PM   #22
andrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
alright andrew, im not sure if im going or not, depends on what the wife wants to do this weekend so i guess im a 50/50 right now. you got my phone number so just hit me up whenever

ok dude well just give me a text with your number again cause i broke my old phone..lol.. just hit me up and let me know... if not we will plan something a little less aggressive next time
Old 01-04-2011, 10:53 PM   #23
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew19 View Post
what do you do DOD?? i am looking to do the same thing fire fighting
I manage a recycling program at the plants that bottle the water out here. So basically i just watch TCN's and drive around all day. Word on the street is that all the Iraq stuff will be done in December, but you might have a shot in Afghanistan doing that.
Old 01-06-2011, 04:35 PM   #24
JCorm3319 is a splendid one to beholdJCorm3319 is a splendid one to beholdJCorm3319 is a splendid one to beholdJCorm3319 is a splendid one to beholdJCorm3319 is a splendid one to beholdJCorm3319 is a splendid one to beholdJCorm3319 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jason
JCorm3319's Tacoma Gallery
I'm definitely going Sunday. Hopefully we get a couple more people.

I've been here since January 2009 and I'm also Fire Fighter
Old 01-06-2011, 06:35 PM   #25
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSgt - A.G.E. Mechanic
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
hey andrew and jason. im not gonna be able to make it. gotta work 14's friday through next friday
Old 01-08-2011, 08:42 AM   #26

hey the plan is to meet up at the truck stop next to Lowes about 0930-0945 until everyone is there then head out to Burt Canyon on 244 mile marker 20... then stay out there for a while... if we want then go over to Bailey Canyon or Coyote Canyon, we will see how the day goes, also if we want at the end we can meet up afterwards to eat at the Western in Cloudcroft.... just letting you all know the time and place
Old 01-08-2011, 10:02 AM   #27
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
That sounds like fun, i wish i was still out there, i didnt have any taco friends when i was there.
Old 01-08-2011, 12:11 PM   #28

Quote:
That sounds like fun, i wish i was still out there, i didnt have any taco friends when i was there.
when do you get back around here??
Old 01-08-2011, 01:39 PM   #29
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
hey the plan is to meet up at the truck stop next to Lowes about 0930-0945 until everyone is there then head out to Burt Canyon on 244 mile marker 20... then stay out there for a while... if we want then go over to Bailey Canyon or Coyote Canyon, we will see how the day goes, also if we want at the end we can meet up afterwards to eat at the Western in Cloudcroft.... just letting you all know the time and place
hey andrew. ive decided i might go, i just need some input from the wife. do you have a count on the number of people coming???
Old 01-08-2011, 01:52 PM   #30
richfish68 is a name known to allrichfish68 is a name known to allrichfish68 is a name known to allrichfish68 is a name known to allrichfish68 is a name known to allrichfish68 is a name known to all

Air Force: 49th Fighter Wing
Name: Chris
richfish68's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to richfish68
hey whats up.. been on leave for a month just saw this post...
Old 01-08-2011, 03:29 PM   #31
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by richfish68 View Post
hey whats up.. been on leave for a month just saw this post...
as a pew posts above reads, were meeting up at the texaco (or watever it is) next to lowes and home depot tommorrow at 0930ish and heading up to cloudcroft. youre going right?
Old 01-08-2011, 03:37 PM   #32
REALLY!!
mrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: F-22 Crew Chief
Name: Brent
mrp192's Tacoma Gallery
Thats where I wanna go next, BUT i have heard that the F-22's are leaving there..
Old 01-08-2011, 03:45 PM   #33
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoridinhigh View Post
Quite of few of you.

Where is this base? Over here in Albuquerque there's Kirtland I believe it's called.
its in alamogordo, only a 3 hour drive for you! come visit with your big ass beast truck hahahaa
Old 01-08-2011, 03:47 PM   #34
richfish68 is a name known to allrichfish68 is a name known to allrichfish68 is a name known to allrichfish68 is a name known to allrichfish68 is a name known to allrichfish68 is a name known to all

Air Force: 49th Fighter Wing
Name: Chris
richfish68's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to richfish68
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrp192 View Post
Thats where I wanna go next, BUT i have heard that the F-22's are leaving there..

yea they are leaving eventually... and no you don't want to come here...
Old 01-08-2011, 03:56 PM   #35
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Oh that ain't too far, maybe we can take a cruise over there. There's quite a few of us in ABQ.
yes, you should try to get as many people as you can by tonight and come out. pm me and i will get you the address for the meet up
Quote:
Originally Posted by richfish68 View Post
yea they are leaving eventually... and no you don't want to come here...
chris is right, you DO NOT want to be in alamoghetto haha, this place blows, especially if you are not married/live in the dorms
Old 01-08-2011, 09:08 PM   #36

Quote:

just to say again here is the info above.... Jason all of us going so far are bringing our wives along for the trip... so if you guys want to come you are more than welcome... and if anyone else wants to come too the more the better... it should be pretty fun... i looked at the weather and we should be good, there is still a little bit of snow on the ground up their from the last time i went up, and if anyone is interested afterwards we are all going to meet back up in cludcroft to have dinner and some drinks at the Wester bar & grill... if anyone thinks they will show up later just PM me and i will give you my cell number and give you the directions to where we will be, it is really easy to find.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:09 PM   #37

Quote:
Oh that ain't too far, maybe we can take a cruise over there. There's quite a few of us in ABQ.
that would be really cool if you guys did come down here!! if not this time then we will plan out another weekend that works better for everyone, plus a little more time to plan
Old 01-09-2011, 10:00 AM   #38
Bam-Ba-Lam

wtf, i showed up and nobody was there!!!
Old 01-09-2011, 08:55 PM   #39
JCorm3319 is a splendid one to beholdJCorm3319 is a splendid one to beholdJCorm3319 is a splendid one to beholdJCorm3319 is a splendid one to beholdJCorm3319 is a splendid one to beholdJCorm3319 is a splendid one to beholdJCorm3319 is a splendid one to behold

JCorm3319's Tacoma Gallery
Today was pretty sweet! We gotta do that again soon.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:06 PM   #40

today was alot of fun!!! 4 tacomas and 2 jeeps, no broken trucks and some awesome new trails... although the ice/snow made the trails a little more fun!! i say we plan another for February... same area, so lets get on this!!