Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Holloman AFB Tacomas??? who all is here??

Old 11-05-2010, 09:55 AM   #1
andrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Firefighter
Name: Andrew
andrew19's Tacoma Gallery
Holloman AFB Tacomas??? who all is here??

hey i am just seeing how many people are from this area... i know of a couple people here on TW but i am seeing if there are more around... might try to get a big rally together or something!!
Old 11-05-2010, 10:01 AM   #2
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
I'd come down from Albuquerque for a meet like that. I'm sure some of the other NM guys would too. Here is the NM forum link:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...co-owners.html
Let us know we are always down for some fun.
Old 11-05-2010, 12:48 PM   #3
andrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to beholdandrew19 is a splendid one to behold

sounds good!! i will see what we can throw together in like a month or two, i'll post it on the link you sent me! thanks, Andrew
Old 11-05-2010, 12:56 PM   #4
99nmtaco has a spectacular aura about99nmtaco has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Patrick
99nmtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I would also be down for a meet. Im in Las Cruces would be cool to get together with a bunch of people
Old 01-04-2011, 09:06 PM   #5
BoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
BoostingMS6's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in El Paso! PM me if y'all ever want to do any trails.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:08 PM   #6

BUMP... GOING TO BE GOING TO CLOUDCROFT THIS SUNDAY IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED LET ME KNOW!!
Old 01-04-2011, 09:10 PM   #7
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
im here, but you already know that. we need to get chris(with the rockstar rims) and the other guy(i forget his name, i know his last name but not gonna post that up) the guy with the 295 tires that works bear base
Old 01-04-2011, 09:12 PM   #8

yeah i am going to talk to him and see if he wants to go ... if you know the guy with the rockstars then see if he will go out and go... or the guy with the blue ARB bumper
Old 01-04-2011, 09:14 PM   #9
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew19 View Post
yeah i am going to talk to him and see if he wants to go ... if you know the guy with the rockstars then see if he will go out and go... or the guy with the blue ARB bumper
the guy with the rockstars username on TW is richfish68.
and the guy with the blue ARB is master sergeant Tatom
Old 01-04-2011, 09:15 PM   #10

well see if they want to go out this sunday... lets see if we can get people to show up this time lol
Old 01-04-2011, 09:16 PM   #11
Bam-Ba-Lam

ok. where you tryin to go to in cloudcroft?
Old 01-04-2011, 09:22 PM   #12

there are some trails that i went on when i was up at the Fj meet... ill get the trail names and list them
Old 01-04-2011, 09:33 PM   #13
Bam-Ba-Lam

ok cause i was up there last weekend with the wife and i was havin a shit ton of trouble in bailey canyon with all of the snow because of my bald ass street tires hahaha
Old 01-04-2011, 09:35 PM   #14
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
I was there for 3 years, 05-08. i kinda miss the area... how long ya been there?
Old 01-04-2011, 09:36 PM   #15

well i got a chain to get you out so its all good
Old 01-04-2011, 09:38 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody6047 View Post
I was there for 3 years, 05-08. i kinda miss the area... how long ya been there?
its not too bad... my wife and i just got stationed here about 10 months ago... we miss being in england but its not too bad... where are you at now?
Old 01-04-2011, 09:38 PM   #17
Bam-Ba-Lam

ive got a few straps myself, i just dont wanna go up there and slow all the 4x4s down you know. ill feel like a dick haha, fuckin prerunners and bald tires.
hopefully with this tax return i will get new wheels and tires and bilstein 5100's
Old 01-04-2011, 09:39 PM   #18
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody6047 View Post
been here since october 2009
Old 01-04-2011, 09:41 PM   #19
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew19 View Post
its not too bad... my wife and i just got stationed here about 10 months ago... we miss being in england but its not too bad... where are you at now?
I separated from Kunsan South Korea, and im working DOD in Baghdad right now. Yea it takes a little time for the town to grow on ya, but i loved all the trails and motorcycle riding around there. Ruidoso is really close too thats a plus
Old 01-04-2011, 09:43 PM   #20
Bam-Ba-Lam

alright andrew, im not sure if im going or not, depends on what the wife wants to do this weekend so i guess im a 50/50 right now. you got my phone number so just hit me up whenever